This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, thanks for the special consideration Bayan lol

Oops nearly forgot yes I would like to get an xp party tonight, one with the three of us would be good. (I am back at 43)

Otherwise I'll just stay in Yuhtunga trying to help Windy hold on to the region for next week, lol.
    Last edited by Darwock; 22-04-2005, 14:52.

Comment

Pulling my String - solo ENM battle, done and won

Wasn't plain all sailing though, i lost the dice game twice meaning 30k to get the key item and 2k for the teleport....

Setup--
      Items -
      3* Hi-potions
      Pear Milk
      Meat-Kabob

Gear-
      mostly Af gear apart from the O.kote/Haubergeon, as a SAM af has really good solo abilities(+hp,+parry,+eva to name some), i then changed out alot of +Acc gear for STR so out went the +Acc necklace and sniper rings in came +2str ring >< and the good old Spike necklace, i used the UMG G.K for +att/acc and low delay strikes.

tactics-
      once in i mediated, took my food and waited for the timer to 1min, hit 3rd eye, waiting 30secs more, ran in - Yukikaze, ton of damage plus it blinds, i then drink Milk for Hp regen, use Mediate, Puppets hitting me for 90 a hit, i Yukikaze, 15secs later i have enough tp for another Yukikaze, Hp down to about 60% then... dice rolls.. puppet gets 147tp, i miss 3rd eye and i get a tachi:goten inthe face for 200damage, i use 1 hi-potion, .. Dice roll... puppet gets mediate .. in comes Enpi, 400 damage, i get enough tp for another Yukiaze, i use it then 2hr and hit 2 more Yukikazes .. dice roll.. puppet get Def boost but its a little to late, my 3rd WS from 2hr(7th yukikaze) kills it dead. WOOhooooooo

2000exp and worm mulch ^^, leaves me 245exp for lvl63 so i'll be back tonight(after 2hrs of party flagging /*sigh some things never change) for lvl60 ballista at 7pm injunger (pashlow is afterwards) onwards to get about 1k's worth exp i hope(more if we win)

Comment

Tobal, afaik, the "special" drop for that ENM when you're SAM is an enchantment: attack+22 ring. http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.j...eShaft2716.htm

Comment

Oh, and when I got in last night (completely wasted) I was told that I had to take part in LS ballista. Diorama-Abjhalis Ghelsba is basically the Ghelsba area, but just for ballista. Entry works in much the same way as for dynamis: you get given an item which you then trade to the ballista NPC in ru'lude gardens and get transported to the battlefield. It is a LOT of fun to play against your own friends, particularly when we had teams of 20 .

Bayan - I also am levelling WAR to 75. At the moment I am level 62 and it's the most fun I've had levelling any job so far. You can tank, be a really good DD, puller etc. Very flexible job but still one of the highest damage dealers, and very useful as DD and tank endgame.

Comment

3rd post - what LS are you in Bayan? Still on Seraph yes?

Comment

I Am in Overture HNM LS, Leader Is Kawase.
              It Was Made After "Hunter's Alliance"? Disbanded I Think.

Comment

Guys,

Its taken an age but finally I have my webserver built (bar some tuning) and the video of the Promyvion compressed from the original 1.6Gb to 40Mb.

http://vwilsonuk.dyndns.org:8080/med...myvion-mea.avi

Please forgive any slow response times, pretty much discovered last night that its using as much swap space as it has memory, which means I need to buy a new memory chip before I can use it for anything particularly spectacular!!

Enjoy!

Hicory

Comment

YAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Thanks Hic ^^

Just an update on what I was up to last night, had a quest instructing me to go to the magic towers on the Glacier, so off I went.. found Pso'xja (is that right?) inside lol. Looks like a cracking place, full of tricks and puzzles. I was doing well, think I worked out how to get past a closed door but I set off a trap and got ambushed by 2 golems that hit me for 150 points each, heheh! Obviously it's a bit like the ****adel and needs a party for proper exploration.

Not sure what level that area was but I also went in via the other tower and got given a level 40 cap. The monsters right inside checked tough/very tough with the cap on.

Also went back to the Quicksand caves and got level 44 /cheer. We had a paladin with us who hated ninja with a passion, lol... he reckons he can never get a job, or an invite for promyvions etc - I told him we did all promys with a paladin, and also the party me and talizker had in the caves on Friday night had a ninja tank who just couldn't handle the job. Having a paladin last night was far better (and he could take the sickle slash off the spiders with no worries at all)
                  Last edited by Darwock; 24-04-2005, 11:53.

Comment

Quick extra, to vuew the avi you'll need divx installed, you can get it from here

http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/

Pick your O/S version and install, you don't need divx pro just divx.

Happy viewing!

Comment

Was cool watching that back! I remember every word ^^

I'm curious though, no sign of the fireworks(?) when tidal wave goes off - is that cos you have effects turned off Hic or am I the only one who sees them?

Comment

Originally posted by vwilsonuk
                        Guys,

Its taken an age but finally I have my webserver built (bar some tuning) and the video of the Promyvion compressed from the original 1.6Gb to 40Mb.

http://vwilsonuk.dyndns.org:8080/med...myvion-mea.avi

Please forgive any slow response times, pretty much discovered last night that its using as much swap space as it has memory, which means I need to buy a new memory chip before I can use it for anything particularly spectacular!!

Enjoy!

Hicory
                        That is awesome. I really enjoyed watching that again - especially from a slightly different view. I can't believe how well we did on that attempt after the previous failures. It was an perfect team effort!

Comment

Just completed a round of BCNM40s which I answered a shout for in Jeuno. This time it was 'The Worm's Turn' in Palborough mines, much easier on the whole than steamed sprouts, with the exact same set of drops. The rule was "your orb, your drops" which figures as I got shafted with the scroll of refresh lol. 2 people got nothing, 2 got Erase and 2 got Phalanx. Would have been 300K if we'd shared but I might get 100K with my own stuff (if I'm lucky).

We had 2 black mages, 3 rangers and a white mage. Mages used sleepga to keep the worms down.. 2 blm's was overkill because I could also aspir them so was never in danger of running out of MP. Also I dont think rangers would be essential as they were often standing within melee range of the worms anyway.

edit - heheh, was standing at the AH checking prices on what I did get when I got invited to join another group doing the same fight! Was tempted but if luck was just as bad next time then I'd feel extra miserable about it, also wouldn't even get the rubbishy drops until these ones have sold. Oh and this group was going with DRK, RDM and 2 RNGs (guess they were still to find the 6th)
                          Last edited by Darwock; 24-04-2005, 19:42.

Comment

I?ve caught my second wind, the patch seems to done wonders, there?s more jobs seeking and even if you get a average party that pull?s 3-4k an hour it doesn?t feel like huge waste of time and gil, party flagging seem?s exactly the same as before but with more people around it was a lot easier for me to start my own parties which got me from lvl62-64, last weekend.

Also how did ZM go Apa? You we?re still on when I logged off a midnight?

Also who?s up for helping Cassius in is 2-3 dragon mission tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                              Also who?s up for helping Cassius in is 2-3 dragon mission tonight?
                              Not sure if you will want to wait for me to get on but if so I can come as BLM/WHM. Which Dragon is he doing?

Comment

Not sure, he just asked for help on monday evening...

Comment

Working...
                                X