Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on what your setup is currently. I presume you are using the US release of the original game + Rise of the Zilart?

If so, have you bought, installed and registered the US Chains of Promathia yet?

If not, then you will not be able to install the European pack and register that version with your American version account.

Whilst you can log into the European version using a US account, you cannot register any Expanded services or further Content IDs relating to a US account via the European client.

Hope that's clear. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by C'
      Depends on what your setup is currently. I presume you are using the US release of the original game + Rise of the Zilart?

If so, have you bought, installed and registered the US Chains of Promathia yet?

If not, then you will not be able to install the European pack and register that version with your American version account.

Whilst you can log into the European version using a US account, you cannot register any Expanded services or further Content IDs relating to a US account via the European client.

Hope that's clear. >_<
      I have the US release of FFxi and the Rise of the Zilart plus I've also installed and registered Chains of Promathia on my US PS2.

If I understand this correctly I can switch over and play ok but if another expansion pack is released some time in the future I won't be able to register this unless it is a US copy of the game I've installed on my PC

Comment

I'm getting to the stage where my Mog safe is full of gear for my two jobs plus some crystals etc. I don't think I can sell/buy the original Hume gear but I can drop it to free up some space. My question is - am I really likely to need this stuff again or am I best of dropping it and freeing up the space?

Comment

well unless u have some decent lvl1 gear you often find yourself when starting up a new job needing that type of gear for lvls 1-7, but u can easily drop it if u have fishing/farm/event gear

Comment

There is actually a vendor in Bastok that sells the Hume and Galka starting gear should you require it again in future.

I?d say ditch it if you need the space.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
              There is actually a vendor in Bastok that sells the Hume and Galka starting gear should you require it again in future.

I?d say ditch it if you need the space.
              OK - thats great. As I am only RDM19/BLM10 right now it is likely to be some time until I start leveling a new job. Hopefully I will come across the quest(s) to increase inventory size before I need to do that (Gobby Bag?)

Comment

Anyone know where in San d'Oria I can get Elvaan starting gear? I might be needing it again soon.

Thanks.

Comment

The NPC who sells Elvaan starting gear is located just outside the Carpenter?s Guild in North San d?Oria.

Right near the to the zonepoint for Port San d?Oria in fact.

Comment

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
                      I'm getting to the stage where my Mog safe is full of gear for my two jobs plus some crystals etc. I don't think I can sell/buy the original Hume gear but I can drop it to free up some space. My question is - am I really likely to need this stuff again or am I best of dropping it and freeing up the space?
                      I always used my fishing gear or worker gear for lvl 1 to 7.

Comment

well, my FFXI adventure will soon end in 30th Nov 2004. been great fun for a year...

any ideas on what should i do with my cash, items etc?

Comment

Why will it end Aegen?

Comment

Originally posted by aegen
                            well, my FFXI adventure will soon end in 30th Nov 2004. been great fun for a year...

any ideas on what should i do with my cash, items etc?
                            either give them to your friends on your current server Orrrrrr sell them to the gil seller and make a profit

Comment

Sell all your gear (except AF) flog the gil made to a gil seller then flog Aegen on eBay. Should recuprate your investment nicely. Just do'n't start playing EverQuest 2 - it's a pit as bottomless as FFXI I would imagine ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
                                Feel free to post your playtime(s) even if you've not had the game for a year. I suspect most people will have at least 21 days playtime regardless of when they started playing.
                                4 Days, 23 Hours - since 20/9/2004...

Comment

Working...
                                X