X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal
    Originally posted by C'

I've tried fishing (again to complete another quest) but in over 100 different attempts in various places, not a single bite. Similar with synthesis. I don't have the required items for the things I know how to make and the only way to get them is through combat or buying at auction (which again requires combat to get the money).
    if you want to pick up fishing, which is what i've gone for get a yew or bamboo fishing rod (400g) and insect ball's and go fishing down the Knight's well in West.Ron it'll take a while but you should be catching moat carp and not breaking your rod, then selling them to the NPC fishing with his brother for 100g each in the Port (near the airship).
    Noooooo, you've not been doing that have you? a stack of 12 Moat Carp sell for 4k at the Auction House's on Odin

Comment

Well, I can finally play games on my PC again
      --> <--

Tried for about 2 hours (approx. 40-50 times! ) to get onto Seraph last night and early this morning though, and no luck. Is that server now locked for new entries or something? Hope not....

Comment

hey treble, i saw someone on seraph with your name and i thought it was you. i mentioned ntsc-uk to him but he had no idea what i was talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by aegen
          hey treble, i saw someone on seraph with your name and i thought it was you. i mentioned ntsc-uk to him but he had no idea what i was talking about...
          After trying for hours to get on as Treble (it accepted the name), I gave up and logged-on with a new name, and got straight onto Seraph

New name is Reverb (to keep with the music theme). I should be on at the weekend, but not much before. Look me up then

Comment

ft: of all the MOTHER F***ING THINGS ON GODS GREEN EARTH, i spent a nice day fishing on my last day in Windurst and set back to the get boat back to Sand'oria, fighting all manner of crap getting close to leveling up in La theine so i hang around taking out Orc Grunts/stonechuckers, 1 1/2 hrs i spent killing stuff there to get within 89 exp needed for lvl15 and towards the end of a 'even' match against a grunt a bloody stinking Orc Grappler jumps in as i land the last blow with 20 hp left and i hit his wuss ass down to 2 more hits need to kill and and he pulls his sodding slam dunk out of his ass and finishes me off sending me back selbina, cursing like a true sailor. I had to log off cos i knew i would go around killing every orc grappler i found out of rage.

Well at least im near Sand'oria.

Comment

I'm finally getting places here....

Do I have to keep recreating characters until I get on to Seraph? Or can I be cheeky and ask someone to send us a world pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
                I'm finally getting places here....

Do I have to keep recreating characters until I get on to Seraph? Or can I be cheeky and ask someone to send us a world pass?
                There's a way to get the server you want, but it means deleting your current character. Basically, delete your character and re-create it. Go through the process right up until you have to assign a 'handle' to your character, then press back/escape to take you back to the character select screen. Check to see if you are on Seraph. If not, delete and start again. This is a simple, quick way of getting where you want from ground zero without a world pass.

It remembers your character options, so you can fly through it pretty quickly. Keep repeating this until you see you are on Seraph. If you need more detail, just ask.

Comment

Cheers mate, got on there eventually. As 'Chief' too - I thought that name'd be gone for sure.

I spent a bit longer doing it - I didn't realise you could find out which server you were on without logging into the game. So I spent a while getting intimate with the intro sequence

I'm in Windhurst now. If anyone's wily enough to find me and slip us a linkpearl, it'd be much appreciated.

Comment

Man i hate using play online's msn wannabe, to much rubbish inthe way. Dsub(Akasha) i sent back the friend thing at least .

Comment

Anyone interested in knowing what was modified/added with the recent patch update can get full information here:

Some interesting bits there.

Comment

Thanks C for that patch info. some interesting stuff there.

The NTSC Linkshell is now three members big, Chief was added today and has a spare linkpearl on him, so he can add one person to the linkshell, also me (Wedgemoon) and dsub can give out pearls.

Comment

Hi,

Guys if any of you are in Qufim or Jeuno to level up, please let me know as I am also there. Look me up, the name is "Aegen". Partying here is kinda hard compared to other places like dunes or highlands as most player already have a party. But I will be staying here to level up until lvl 28, so i will be here for a while since my char is only lvl 20.

I still haven't done the chocobo quest though..

Comment

Hi,

Guys if any of you are in Qufim or Jeuno to level up, please let me know as I am also there. Look me up, the name is "Aegen". Partying here is kinda hard compared to other places like dunes or highlands as most player already have a party. But I will be staying here to level up until lvl 28, so i will be here for a while since my char is only lvl 20.

Dude, was I in your group in Quifm today (saturday) I was called Wedgemoon. I didnt realise you were from NTSC Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                              Hi,

Dude, was I in your group in Quifm today (saturday) I was called Wedgemoon. I didnt realise you were from NTSC Forums.
                              hi,

yeah, i didn't realised it either. anyway, the next time i see u in qufim, give me one of those linkpearl eh...

Comment

no linkpearls so far....

Comment

Working...
                                X