Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the Sauromugue one is a corker story wise ^^. P.S. It's in plain view, you've probably passed it dozens of times I had it marked from the very first time I visited the Champaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao
      Definitely think you could help with the exoray mold as well, could even get yours while we're at it ^^.
      Exactly what I was thinking myself

I'd have to say that 3 - 4 hours a night should be plenty to keep you moving on, it's generally all the time I've got unless I use the odd day off work or Sunday. Most days my playtime is around 3 - 4 hours max, I need my sleep
      The problem I have found is that because I start playing arround 9pm I seem miss the forming of European based parties and then sometimes there is nothing happening until midnightish when (I asume) US parties start forming. This is too late to start a serious exping session and I don't like going out with a party only to have to leave 30 mins later (especially in the more remote locations we find ourselves now!). The last few times I've been on there have only been a couple of parties in the late 40's on the whole server.

I seriously thought about calling it a day because of my new comitments but like others, I just can't do it! I am really looking forward to returning to Vana'diel tonight!

Comment

Way I see it, 7 pounds-ish is like a trip the cinema, so even if it only provides 2-3 hours entertainment a month, it can still be considered value for money

Comment

I found parties were very patchy from 40 - 49, suddenly I seem to be getting lots of invites again a lot of them from 9 onwards as the NA parties form up. Stick with it mate, the late 40s were horrible but so far the 50s seem easier though I've only done 1 level so far

The trick for me getting a party simply seems to be go and do something else. The minute I buy a load of crafting supplies the invites turn up in seconds.

You know you'd miss us all if you left and like Darwock says it's next to nothing, I'm rsigned to paying for tsing for the next 50 years if they leave a server on.

Comment

I love the story on the monumnets, starting to wish I've taken screenies of them.
            You can still go back and read the monuments. They're probably all online somewhere. Any cutscenes will be accessible via the goblin footprints.

Comment

You know you'd miss us all if you left
              hahaha! so charming! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                Yeah the Sauromugue one is a corker story wise ^^. P.S. It's in plain view, you've probably passed it dozens of times I had it marked from the very first time I visited the Champaign.
                this monument suck arse. you have go through garlaige citadel to get it and going through that horrible place with its gates etc. is quite hard if you dont knw where and how to open the gates.

Comment

To be honest that's why I like FFXI it's not easy, nothings given away by the game you have to work for it. If I have gate breach for this do you need the bomb coal as well tal, we could have a bit of a run and get you fairly sorted I reckon for Genkai items.

By the way I'm at work and bored, expect more posts.

Comment

Me, Darwock, Wedgemoon and Talizker found it quite fun actually. Having 2 level 60 people, and 2 level 40 meant our journey (with no one having a clue where to go) was precarious at best. Required real teamwork and communication. I enjoyed that night.

Comment

rofl, despite muggins here getting everyone killed!

If I have gate breach for this do you need the bomb coal as well tal, we could have a bit of a run and get you fairly sorted I reckon for Genkai items.
                      There is yet another reason why I need to go back in there.. we never got through every gate we needed to get through ^^. I'd hoped to go back with the same crew but it seems Wedgemoon is unlikely to return anyway. You can count on my feet for those pressure pads as long as we're trying for the furnace gates too
                      Last edited by Darwock; 20-05-2005, 09:58.

Comment

I managed that trick with a level 74 BLM looking for a papy. Had I mild accident linked a bunch of fallen warriors (well 2), not 5 minutes later there are 6 dead level 50s and one 74 BLM plastered on the floor. The RDM that was hunting for us on the other floor just couldn't get there quickly enough to save them from me.

I swear my sneak oil wore out like 0.2 seconds to early...

Comment

Yup I need to find the furnace as well for that quest. Been wondering where it was...

Been partying in garliage again recently and keep seeing Serket pop, I need to kill that I can tell. Twice it's AOEs have resulted in us escaping.

I did see Wedge had changed the Rargh LS message the other day so his account is still there, hope to see him back soon. I still hope Mihki and Mahl may change their minds, I'm an optimist me

Comment

Alright so you guys need to promise not to go without me! Can we mark this under future plans? Maybe we can get Rarehero back for a one night only effort as well, then with talizker we'd have the required numbers and at least 3 who need to find the furnace.

Comment

Consider it marked down, I still want to go kill pirates for my sand charm on the boat as well. There is another quest I need to go into Eldieme for to fight an NM as well no idea of level of the mob but I've found it's spawn point...

Comment

To be honest that's why I like FFXI it's not easy, nothings given away by the game you have to work for it. If I have gate breach for this do you need the bomb coal as well tal, we could have a bit of a run and get you fairly sorted I reckon for Genkai items.

By the way I'm at work and bored, expect more posts.
                                I have the Bomb Coal from the trip with Rare, Wedge and Darwock but will go back next time for the furnace trip with pleasure! Like Rare said that evening was an absolute classic and definately one of the high points for me in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X