This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsingtao
    Shadowlord I can wait for, I can get us some help with 5-1 I think but all we really need is a MNK and a tank and bunch of healers. Given we have most of those bases covered all we really need is a MNK or 2. We could pick a night next week for 5-1, maybe Monday and get that one done with you Tal?

Ok I'm good with that, will give hic chance to level up as well. I may level ranger to do the promyvions with those 2 unless they have it. Otherwise we'll end up with 3 tanks and a lack of DD. Rare should be able to tank them both that way I can push up our DD numbers. Has Wedgemoon comleted his promyvions as well?

I'll look at taking ranger out a bit over the next few weeks, mines 10 right now so I reckon it wouldn't be to hard for me to get it up there. Suppose I could raise SMN as well but I have avatars as yet ^^

Anyways what do you think of an ENM blast starting at 9 tonight if tal can get on? Wouldn't mind fighting the 3rd floor NM as well if we see and start getting maps for everyone, I'd like to make ENMs a weekly jaunt for xp that's fun and friendly, save all that LFP and though 6k for 2 hours isn't amazing it's good enough and most of all gauranteed near as damn it ^^

Thats great news guys

ENM tonight would be spot on, will come as BLM/WHM as before. Your right, doing one of these a week is a great idea as (if sucessful) it is a nice chunk of exp in return for fun! Will try and get on in good time as I will need to transfer all my BLM gear from my mule... I have an Anima left but I can't remember which one!

5-1 early next week is also good with me, can probably get on slightly earlier on a Tuesday but will make any day.

Comment

Heh, should be good. We can take the anima for emergencies but I didn't use any on the last ENM they really are nowhere near the same league as the full promies. The only one I'm not up for trying is ENM Hola that climb is just to painful to do for fun!

With the main promyvions if a tank is needed I'm happy to come and help, like I say I'm going to take ranger up at some point but not sure precisely when. If you guys farm up your animas first should be easy. I'd say make sure you have 3 pairs of psycho and hystero, preferably 4 pairs. The mobs on level 1 in Dem drop the right recollections for these 2.

Tuesday in general is unfortunately a bad day for me, I could get on this week as my trainer is away on holiday but usually I go see Chloe around 8 who manages to make me ache for the next 3 days. That being said I'm usually home around 21:30 though I've not usually eaten anything.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
        Could I just ask a favor of Darwock and Tsing. Please, please, please, don't do the Shadowlord without me! Before my hols, after my hols, this year, next year, I don't mind - as long as we do it together
        I think I'm pretty resolved to falling behind these days ... I still need to do 5-1, and its going to be some time before I get to the kind of levels needed for the Shadowlord. Would definitely be good to do Phomiena Aquaducts and Riverne #01 together though ... 40 is a bit closer and a bit more realistic. Clothcraft to 30 is done now (you wouldn't believe how good that feels). I hope to have enough money to have my weapons for the RDM by the weekend and if I apply myself (bank holiday!) I might be able to get her through Kazham. Then it'll be kitting out the WHM and setting off for 40.

You know in the beginning I had two months on Tsing; all this crafting is to do with a major change in approach - I figured I stood no chance in keeping up with Tsing ultimately (which is a bit demotivating, constantly getting to places that are old news to everyone else) so decided instead to get my sense of achievement from knowing I've done every level in the best kit I can, and being the best prepared mage irrespective of the level. Hey, I'm superficial, so it works for me ;-)

Comment

I wouldn't mind doing another Promyvion ASAP. I've still got a Terroanima left over from the first one I completed (can't remember which it was now, sadly ).

I'll see what my free time is like after the exams, and including work hours, so we can (hopefully) arrange another Promyvion soon.

Comment

It was Dem you did Vanicent, it was the first one we all did. I have a hysteroanima. I'll save it for if I'm needed.

I'll be taking BLM tonight as well, xp is much easier to come by for my lower level jobs so I'm gonna use this opportunity to boost my highest job ^^

If this battle is that much easier tal then maybe your red mage wouldn't be as superfluous as you felt it was before.. good opportunity to close the gap a bit?

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my character back, when I first went to the character select screen after receiving the notification that it was back it showed my character in the same location I was at but it had me in level 1 starter equipment, for a moment I thought all my equipment was gone, however it was not.

Comment

I was assuming TAa would come as RDM, hadn't really thought of doing it any other way to be honest. ENM Dem is straight forward and hell if we have time to make Mea and we lose then we can look at our tactics, sure the RDM will be fine if you ask me ^^

We might not be a cookie cutter for the run but I want to use this to prgress the PLD and expect everyone else would like to do the same with their mains. No matter what I think we can find a method that will work for us. I'm assuming we are so far WHM - BLM - RDM - PLD, we just need 2 out and out DDs.

Good to hear you're back Wedge, dod you ever complete you promyvions as well? Saw your /tell last night but you'd already logged, I was watching the fotty at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                  If this battle is that much easier tal then maybe your red mage wouldn't be as superfluous as you felt it was before.. good opportunity to close the gap a bit?
                  Didn't really think about that - doah (busy at work)! I too want the exp for my main job so will come as RDM. Only problem is I don't have much level 30 equipment and I will need to rejig all my macro's so I will need a reasonable amount of preperation tonight (meaning a later start up to the spire). If this is OK with you I will get on with sorting all this as soon as I can get on. Once done though I will be set for weekly ventures...

Comment

Tsingtao, I have done all promyvions and the CoP mission after it.

The mission im on now is level 40 cap and is on a floating area.

You all should do The Big One quest as well as ENM's, another exp reward, its not as much but the mission is fun.

I think ENM's might be the way forward for me, cut down on exp grinding.

Comment

Sounds cool Wedge, trying to find ways to make the game as fun as possible and let us all play together doing stuff. Ah you're on the Riverne Site #A01 that's meant to be very hard and requires quite a set format to beat it though I'm sure we can kill oursleves endlessly working out if that's true.

What's the big one and where and how and what, that like sounds entertainment.

My next 'fun' is the coffer hunt in Eldieme interested wedge, you can avoid boredom in xp parties by being bored with me ^^
                      Last edited by Tsingtao; 26-05-2005, 14:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao
                        Usually I go see Chloe around 8 who manages to make me ache for the next 3 days. That being said I'm usually home around 21:30 though I've not usually eaten anything.

Comment

Tsing, the big one is a quest in tavnazian safehold, you get in a party and head out to the coast and follow an old guy around, he fishes up NM's and you have to keep him safe so he can catch the big fish, it can get hectic but it didn't seem too hard.

As for the coffer I might be able to help, depends when.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                            Tsing, the big one is a quest in tavnazian safehold, you get in a party and head out to the coast and follow an old guy around, he fishes up NM's and you have to keep him safe so he can catch the big fish, it can get hectic but it didn't seem too hard.
                            OOOOOH! That sounds like fun

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
                              OOOOOH! That sounds like fun
                              It certainly does. What level do you think would be necessary for that Wedge?

Comment

Awwww man..... I could cry right now!!

Just turned down the sort of invitation I only dreamed I would ever get from this game: an experience party forming with the intention of fighting for a while and then going on to do both rank 5 missions. In other words, everybody at the same level, with that level being close to the original cap. :-( Gutted! I would have been the 5th member too.

I only hope we can find people like that when the time comes for our attempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X