This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C'
    it's a Moot situation all over again waiting to happen.
    Indeed - its a good job you mentioned it otherwise I would have headed in without a clue ^^

I'm certainly up for trying my AF3 followed by Wedge's NM if we can get the people together. Will try and get on at a decent time and see whats happening...

Comment

Won't recap tonight's events but just wanted to say that was another close call - about 5 mins after we warped out of Castle Oztroja I got booted off and can't get back in. Nice timing!

Comment

Missed all yesterdays AF events, was at training all day with no internet so when I got on it straight to exping. Which didn?t start to well, getting 100-150 on cockas and tigers in kuflet which aren?t fun to fight, lucky the whm D/c and never came back and being he was the only one with out Sky we all headed that and proceeded to get 9k worth of exp for 2hrs(with stops) as we had to Halls to over selves. I topped it off with a almost Perfect win over the Solo ENM (91hp away from full heath) got me 2k extra and then I camp Strongman in the mines, managed to get the pop and fought of a Rdm/nin to it, only got the Monk Counter pants though? 3 claims so far and 3 monk pants? I want those Sam pants with 9tp store (worth 1.4m)

I?ll be back to exping again tonight after another camp of Strongman, unless anyone?s doing anything.

Comment

For me last night finally presented me with an xp party after an absolute drought and off we went to Bibiki bay. It was hard work with a party from 62 - 58 but we managed a steady 3k an hour and only 1 death. Have to say I'm much happier out there than in the labrynth of onzozo.

So 6k to the good today and finally starting to get some gil together again as well. All in all things could be worse, next on the list for cafting looks like leather craft to 35 and goldsmithing to 40. The goldsmithing road is looking tough I think I have a route to 53 but after that things are going to get much harder.

Comment

Had a really fun night last night so thanks to all involved. Ended up having defeated the 1st NM for my AF3 and also getting the Castle Oztroja G3 item. I had to have two attempts at the G3 due to missing the ??? the first time when the High Priest (with its True Sight) agro'd. Darwock got the item on the first run as I Chainspell+Escaped but the second run went smoothly and stoneskin held as I Escaped.

I put a new LS message up about Thursday. It would be great if we could do my second AF3 NM in Garlaige Citadel and then Bevan asked for assistance with his AF3 Davoi NM which I said I would help with.

Comment

Stupid banishing gate in Davoi *curse/swear/fume*

Comment

Tsing, last night you asked if I wanted to be a part of ZM4 and I was non-commital. When I logged off I got to wondering why I didn?t just join up and I couldn?t think of an answer.

From everything I?ve heard, this is a horrible mission that no one likes repeating so it would be stupid to pass up an opportunity to get it done. My concerns are that I am supposed to be going away in 2 and a half weeks and I?ve got nothing sorted at all so I?m not sure if I will be playing as much until then but if you set a time for ZM4 I will do everything I can to be online for it. Rather do it with LS people who I know are half decent rather than a bunch of randoms who may get me killed.

Comment

A nice night last night.

Started off by heading back to Castle Oztroja to find the ghost monkey, which took awhile but eventually found it.

Headed back to Jeuno and obtained my Beastmaster Gaiters.

Went on to Yhoator Jungle to find the camp I wanted was totally free of other Beastmasters, gained just under 2000exp before warping back to do Mea Enm, which gave me another 3000exp.

Finished the night by starting my next AF which requires a Crawlers Next coffer key, I went to Crawlers Next to see if I can exp on Nest Beetles (key drop) but they are too high, but I can level on other stuff in the area, another level or two and I think I can take the beetles.

Comment

I only got on for about an hour earlier in the evening yesterday, levelled Wagwei again who showed more new behaviour - he didn't rest when I did, started next fight and he used his WS so he must have been preserving his TP.

Spoke to some people already but just want to say goodbye to everyone, and I'll talk to you in 3 weeks when I get back from my hols! (or before if I can find an internet connection). It's always gonna be in the back of my mind that I'm gonna be miles behind when I return, heheh!

Comment

Have fun, dude! Gonna be an excellent trip for you.

Gotta take these chances when they come up

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                        It's always gonna be in the back of my mind that I'm gonna be miles behind when I return, heheh!
                        Time has shown that Hicory and Chakmool level more slowly than any other character on this linkshell. Perhaps that will offer some consolation?

Have a cracking time chuck.

Comment

Rare, I don't know exactly when we'll get to the Zilarts, it may be after you're back what I would like to do is start getting ready. Farming of latterns and getting a paint brush is required, in addition I think some maps of the temple wouldn't go amiss. Think the intention would to be ready for a run when both you and Darwock are back from holiday. That way we have a core of 4 players ready to press on with the ZMs. I don't want to speak for him but I'm hoping Theanu / Mosley may be up for this leaving us with a nice full party of PLD - NIN - BLM - RDM - WHM - SMN.

I reckon that set up will see us nicely through, the extra levels on Rare has on us all may be a god send as I've started reading up on the fight and full parties arpound 70 are reporting having been Whooped. Based that we're all decent player I think we can do it at 60 and maybe press on through ZM6. After that it's getting ZM8 done, which I beleive is another nightmare.

Comment

I am hoping that I will have my WHM leveled sufficiently to be able to go as RDM/WHM on these if required.

Going to try that damn banishing wall in Davoi again tonight for G3 ><

Comment

zm4 is breeze compared to the evils of zm5....

luckly for us, wedge and i got lucky with good pld and ranger for zm6, 8 and 12. Zm8 rocks ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao
                                Rare, I don't know exactly when we'll get to the Zilarts, it may be after you're back what I would like to do is start getting ready. Farming of latterns and getting a paint brush is required, in addition I think some maps of the temple wouldn't go amiss. Think the intention would to be ready for a run when both you and Darwock are back from holiday. That way we have a core of 4 players ready to press on with the ZMs. I don't want to speak for him but I'm hoping Theanu / Mosley may be up for this leaving us with a nice full party of PLD - NIN - BLM - RDM - WHM - SMN.

I reckon that set up will see us nicely through, the extra levels on Rare has on us all may be a god send as I've started reading up on the fight and full parties arpound 70 are reporting having been Whooped. Based that we're all decent player I think we can do it at 60 and maybe press on through ZM6. After that it's getting ZM8 done, which I beleive is another nightmare.
                                That sounds cool with me. However I know absolutely nothing of what this mission involves (other than it?s a battle against tonberries) so this talk of farming lanterns is confusing to me. I do know what the Paintbrush refers to I think (Paintbrush of Souls?) but again I have no clue as to how they are obtained.

Is this farming of stuff something we do solo or do we have to do it as a group prior to attempting the battle in ZM4? If you need my help in obtaining these things or I need to obtain them myself, give us a shout and I?ll be there as needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X