Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware the login difficulties. I access via demon.

Probably just as well as I was only going to check mules and this way I get my weekly grocery shop out the way a little earlier!!

Comment

Slowed down a lot this last week, a combo of maintenance, new anime season and trying to get Windurst fame which is boring me a lot, a lot of the normal one off missions for windy are all fetch missions, so I after doing 15-20 of them I started back on the repeatable quests and managed level 5 fame (2 more to go). Also the lack of everyone not being on at the same time lead to ENM and other such things not being done and I can?t at the moment be bothered to exp grind on my sam.

I think im just gonna leave it for while and try and get my Ninja (from 19) to 37 or 40, followed by my WAR to 40(from 36)

Comment

My play has been a bit patchy lately but I am keen to get some more ENMs done, I'm currently 6k from 64 and would like to get that one sorted. In addition here's a few of the other things I would like to sort

Jelly Ring
        Maps and latterns for ZM4, another visit to the Temple is requried
        CoP 2-5 - it's time for Riverne Site A#01
        Shadowlord run for rank 6 in windy
        Rampaging horn (still)
        NM quest fight (windy) in Eldieme Necropolis
        More Prime Avatar madness
        Map of Pso'Xja
        Map of the Ulgi-wat-not-range
        Map of Attowha Chasm
        Moongate Pass

Going to try to spend some time on later, so hopefully ENMs if people fancy it!
        Last edited by Tsingtao; 17-10-2005, 14:17.

Comment

Same thing has happened with me, the combination of maintenance and just getting round to doing some other stuff has made me a bit distanced from the game, it really seems like a lack of fun stuff to do right now, although I do know at some point the good stuff will come im just not motivated right now to just log on to grind exp or stuff like that.

Looking at the levelling grounds for Bst from 57 to 75 is really depressing, why is it that the game has so many great locations yet to exp you always seem to have to end up in some tunnel or cave that looked like the previous tunnel and cave you spent many hours exping in, all the best locations do not get enough use.

What I really want to do are the Missions, thats my main focus right now on the game, also maybe some bcnm's.

Comment

Suggest some stuff wedge I'll coem and play, how about doing the big one again or can you xp in any of the new promethia zones?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
              Looking at the levelling grounds for Bst from 57 to 75 is really depressing, why is it that the game has so many great locations yet to exp you always seem to have to end up in some tunnel or cave that looked like the previous tunnel and cave you spent many hours exping in, all the best locations do not get enough use.
              Am I correct in assuming that by lookng at 'leveling grounds' you mean you've checked an online guide or something? If so then that is the mistake you've made.

The whole point of guides is to point out the easiest, most straightforward, places to go to. Doesn't mean you can't completely ignore it and do your own thing. Like you said there are a many great number of zones potentially untapped. You just need to find them.

Ditch the guide, grab your axe and go out there exploring.

Comment

Right tonight is going to be a serious session online, so does anyone want to come have a blast. Tonight I'd like to go for the following stuff...

Shadowlord, all 3 ENMs, and a BCNM 20 run. Anyone in?

Otherwise I'll stick up my flag and get me some xp!

Still experimenting with the Strange Apparatus, last 2 runs got me alittle over 100k. Though the last one was pants and only made 14k, going to try some more tonight if I have time. I'm Tsing and I have a problem...

Comment

I would be up for ENM's and Shadow Lord, but will have to see how time goes for the BCN 20.

Comment

enm's for me

Comment

Cool I'm going tot ry to be online for about 18:30 and get going on these then...

Shadowlord I'll try first as it usually doesn't take to much effort to get a few together for it. There's always at least 1 DRG that no one will let go with them, never really got why people refuse a 75 DRG but hey thats me.

After taht hopefully it'll be about 19:30 - 20:00 and we can start staffing up for the ENMS. So far we have 3, hopefully Mosley willbe on for some WHM action and we'll just need 2 more. I know rare must be itching to join in

Like you say check the time for the BCNM 20 and see how we look.

Comment

I was hoping to have enough money together to fund my WAR's equipment and come to ENM as WAR/thf but it looks like I won't have enough items sold in time to fund it all (despite just picking up Garrison Hose for 300k when the price history was 400k ^^).

However I think I could come as NIN tonight and hopefully more ENMs on the weekend with my WAR. Getting 9k on my NIN would put me stupidly close to lvl70.

Comment

I'd lend you my kit rare but I'll be wearing it, I do however have a full set of chain mail if you want to borrow it for the run. Should be enough if I priime tank all the way...

To be honest if I do my job you should almost be able to come in nothing but stat + rings and carrying a big axe.
                          Last edited by Tsingtao; 18-10-2005, 16:08.

Comment

you don't need uber equip for enm or even exping you daft fool, come naked if you must.

Comment

At the moment I can come in a pair of pants and nothing else. I can't even afford a Great Sword to hit stuff with.

Comment

Want to borrow my WAR gear Rare?

Comment

Working...
                                X