Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamis does take awhile to get the hang of, in fact first visits should be no more than a tour to get you settled in as its asking too much to throw especially a tank right in the mix, on my first Dynamis with Iceze and Bayan I must have asked about 100 questions throughout trying to get an understanding of what was going on.

Is the Dynamis LS your on largely Engsh speaking.

Comment

EU/NA dynamis with the runs i do mostly being EU people so you get the old message in french between french players but everyone understands english.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
        Off tanking is taking mob and holding hate on it without attacking, so grabbing one of the mobs that comes to the camp and trying to hold hate off the Blm, Rdm that are sleeping mobs, until the Melee Group finish with the current selected mob.
        Is that like kiting, but with less running about?

Comment

No kiting, you just stand there and blink it, or if your a pld, stand there and get hit in the face.

Comment

Just like Rocky!

Comment

looks like a lot has been going on ... ill be back with you guys soon! hopefully i havent gotten too far behind you guys and gotten too rusty ... Iceze has told me he left near the end of jan but since i have no net connection i'd like you lot to confirm this
              Last edited by Kerushi; 22-03-2006, 22:07.

Comment

Hey Rush,

I've not seen Iceze online in a while so maybe he has gone to the sky beyond sky. Another loss although many seem to find there way back again

Also, do you know Branko? He was asking about you about a week ago wondering if you had quit.

Comment

Well yesterday as fun, thief reached 34 and got both Garuda and Titan done to claim the avatars. This just leaves me Ramuh and Ifrit before I need to go get Diabolos and Fenrir, looking forward to those 2.

Once again last night proved Rargh is a hell of a shell. Garuda was basically killed by a high level MNK after I died with about 30 secs of the start of the fight when the WHM failed to cast even 1 cure on me. REceived one cure from Nightcaster and the WHM appeared to ave gone AFK again without warning. So Cirrus should you some across her, no thanks!

The second one Titan Saerik couldn't get the fork so in we went with 4, Rareshadow (69 WHM), Rarehero, Talizker and me and you know what we owned it. Most happy and again proves what is required is good players not huge numers ^^

Today I shall mostly be levelling thief!

Comment

Yup, really enjoyed doing Titan last night with just 4 people.

Is there any plans for tonight? Tobals NM?

If not is anyone interested in another Lv34/Lv35 ish Experience Points party?

Comment

If we plan to do it tonight, i'll need 5/6 man party to farm up the tar, before you get on tali. Hopefully Darwock will be back at home by 9:30'ish and Saerik/meric and lend a hand.

Won't be on till 7-8'ish myself, playing 5aside.

Comment

I can come help farming the Tar tonight. Will be a good test for Gun Ninja to see if it?s viable. If I can?t hit the regular clusters there is little point in attempting it for the NM.

Van, any chance you can pop that Archer?s Knife in the post some time today?

Comment

Really pissed off after last night, I needed to visit Mhaura and I was in Movalpolos, so I ran out the back door and headed to Selbina catch the ferry (this was already well past my bed time). Ferry wasn't in, thought about logging off for next time but instead I pushed it a bit further and did some fishing.. eventually got on the boat, again thought about logging off and skipping the journey as it was 1:30 but I've not been on the ferry for a long time. I was the only one on board, beat up a sea monk, did some fishing, sea horror popped next to me and that was that. What a waste of time ><

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                            I was the only one on board, beat up a sea monk, did some fishing, sea horror popped next to me and that was that. What a waste of time ><
                            Ah, what you need is a Sea Horror revenge party. Did it with Rare and Tsing a while back. It was very satisfying ^^

Comment

Damn it! just reading the stuff your all up to is making me want to come back sooner -_-

>< Branko noticed I was missing? wonder who else noticed ... @.@

You beat Maat yet Tsing? oh and did you guys get your O.Hats? I still need to get mine ...

Comment

I haven't beaten Maat yet still level 68 and levelling all my subs right now. Been really busy, got my cluster adn there's a danger of a o-hat run with nightcaster adn some of his LS on Sunday evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X