Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILER WARNING (it also lists quests and missions. I managed to avert my eyes just in time.

Not sure how they got this information as the patch isn't downloadable but seems legit.
    Last edited by C'; 24-07-2006, 19:39.

Comment

Sange: Consumes remaining shadows to perform a ranged attack.

Could be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi
        The warrior Merit attributes look so damn tasty ... Sange and Geeta went back to inda to make babies.

there is a clip out there on the net detailing all the new spells and abilities that are out (as in showing the animations) pritty funkey.

Its on youtube >< lost the bookmark for it

how long is this update gonna take?

few spells from ffxi not in game yet thought id chuck them togeather when i was bored.

Was this it Kerushi? Not saying those aren't the animations for the new spells, but all the creator of that video did was change the animations for ninjutsu magic with some .dat swapping

What I want to know tho, is which mob in-game wears that armor the mithra has on...

Comment

Well i won't be bothering with the Zanshin tp increase, certainly get share TP, Blade blash, will wait to find out how overwhelm attack bonus is, if SA levels then i level that all the way....

Hmm if i couple all my TP gear (18tp a hit now) with the soboro... i think i've just become a TP battery........
          Last edited by Tobal; 24-07-2006, 19:51.

Comment

heh i did say that i didnt know the effects just that i saw the animations and i have done a bit og game modding (swapped moogle for somethin a little more tastier)

Comment

This page has the new AF

COR seems good. Ranged Acc+18 across 3 pieces O_o

Comment

Updates available guys, hit it before the rush ^^

P.S. I've PMed true on alla about Wednesday as back up.
                Last edited by Tsingtao; 24-07-2006, 21:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=wAjm1-nq48I&search=ffxi%20

Was this it Kerushi? Not saying those aren't the animations for the new spells, but all the creator of that video did was change the animations for ninjutsu magic with some .dat swapping

What I want to know tho, is which mob in-game wears that armor the mithra has on...
                  Hmm, Youtube is cool but its kinda worrying when you see how obsessed some are over FFXI. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPm9e8jHx8

Comment

That is a fantastic find.

+1 to Wedge.

Comment

hehehe

Phalanx II is to Phalanx what Warp II is to Warp

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                        hehehe

Phalanx II is to Phalanx what Warp II is to Warp
                        Well that is very interesting indeed - not something I saw coming. Will be cool to see how that fits in.

Comment

right downloads finished... hopefully the equipment dats will be up by the time i get to work tomorrow for reading. ttfn!

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
                            Well that is very interesting indeed - not something I saw coming. Will be cool to see how that fits in.
                            Just think of the fun at 75.

Not only do you get Mages with "Refresh plz" you now get tanks with "Phalanx plz"

Comment

Surely its pronounced

FCK1N PH4L4NX n00b

Comment

Was about to give up and go to bed but I must stay awake until 1am to hopefully log on and claim Bright-handed Kunberry (assuming he's spawned straight after maint).

Guess it's back to trawling ever more obscure FFXI message boards for scraps of information.

Comment

Working...
                                X