X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wings of the Goddess MINE!

Comment

How on earth has your order been sent and mine not? You did buy from gamestop did you not? The game wasn't even released until yesterday due to a shipping delay.

Edit: I see you bought them from gameplay, nvm...
      Last edited by Daragon; 22-11-2007, 10:05.

Comment

Just a quick update on my character, I have come to the conclusion that my time in the game has well and truely been finished, had some great times and the best gaming moments ever and have alot of fond memories to take from it all.

But you may be seeing Wedgemoon about here and there as Toxicforce is now taking over the character, payments and accounts and all are going to him.

I have not sold it, I have just passed it on to a friend for free who has confirmed will be using it himself, at least I know its not going to end up being an RMT character.

Tox plans to use Wedge on his new 360 with his main on PC.

Comment

God damn you POL, why am I always faced with problems whenever a new expansion is released?

With ToAU I couldn't play without first buying the PC version to go with my xbox version and now with WoG I've registered the PC version's code but whenever I try and register the Xbox version's my POL password is apparently invalid whenever I try and load up the code entry screen

Is anyone with a copy of the US PC version and UK Xbox version experiencing a similar issue?

Comment

Dara you should only need to register the US pc version on your pc and the 360 will use that when you log in on your US account, the UK 360 reg code is useless to you unless you have a UK account.

Apart from that i to have problem logging in to my US account onthe 360, its very case sentive and i can't use it to change bank details but then you shouldn't need to if your account is US, just us the PC ver.

Comment

I had to register both tho when I bought the xbox pack with ToAU on it last year.

Please tell me I've not just wasted £17

Comment

you still need to install the 360 game which the PC ver or game patches will not do for you. You only register codes to your main Account which for me is US, and so i need US pc code+software, while i only need the UK360 software to install the game files, i've already given Dj my UK 360 code.

Comment

Well that's a relief, but the exp pack won't install itself. Just takes me straight through to POL when I put it in.

Does it install itself via an update that's only on the disk or something?

Comment

install game via the 1st log in screen(like it tells you to in manual) then install the patch when you go to play, then it will for some reason recheck the files again(30min job itself) before it will allow normal play for then on. so it like 1 1/2 installs

Comment

Yeah I got all that thanks, did you not see the messages I sent you on XBL?

Comment

hmm, i should have. im exping so might have been to engrossed staying alive

Comment

Well i feel like ive achevied somthing so thought id post.

Cleared all 50 assaults and became Captain ^^ After many many many tags being used on Periqa and Mamool /joy finally came my way.

Bit disapointed about there bein no quest for Captain, its more of a gimick CS but nice rewards none the less.

So im mr 5 tags now if anyone wants any help clearing and getting to captain. I feel that assault will die off in the end so gettin all the points from there is all good.

Dinged 66 Rdm and 7 lolpld

Comment

I got my WotG yesterday and installed it yay ^_^. You should be seeing a bit more of me now.

Comment

Anyone around tonight ? Last two its been dead.

Comment

I'll probably be on over the weekend, as I plan to continue levelling RNG.

Comment

Working...
                                X