Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm always up for a BCNM or KSNM - I need more gil for RNG myself, just spent 200k of the 700k I was saving for my Kreigsbeil on a pair of deadeye gloves so I need a bit of a top up.

Not in the game too much atm with Zelda on the go, so if anything gets arranged, post it on here

Comment

Rare my gil pool is a mess as well now down to my last 500k or so, but I have about 250BS and 150 KS that I could use. Royal Jelly and ODS are always favourites for me but I'm up for anything but onyl split drops, my luck is a little to streaky for your orb your drop ^^

A mannequin body wouldn't go amiss still 200 - 300k for 20 seals, best return I know of.

Comment

I have almost 200 Kindred Seals. Anyone up for a ODS run this weekend?

Comment

I'll give ODS a try Bev.

Tsing and Dara, how about a shot at Royal Jelly. I'm sure Tsing could do the RDM Bind/Gravity bit etc leaving the killing to myself and Dara. Vanicent did that as RNG back in the summer and kicked ass so Dara could come as RNG? Not sure if I;d be best coming as RNG (for extra damage) or NIN for Utsusemi: Ni.

Let me know if you guys are game. Sell and split obviously.

PS - I'd love to be in a situation where being down to 500k = my gil situation was a mess XD

Comment

Lol I try to never be bellow 1 million the lu shang cost me quite a bit!

It's a weird BC as no one realyl needs to hold any hate, so I'm for whatever I've always gone with WAR/NIN x 2 + RDM/BLM. Suppose the RDM is at least meritted but I would need to buy cap gear as I only have 75 kit for RDM.

Comment

Well, if you're game for it this evening then let me know via here - I'm currently far too engrossed in Zelda:TP to be torn away from it for a run around Whitegate for 2 hours as I normally end up doing lol.

Comment

Sorry for not responding yesterday guys.

Firstly, if we can avoid it, I think people should not have to purchase gear specifically to take part in a BCNM. Tsing, you say you’ve done this previously as 2xWAR/nin and a RDM. I presume then you have done them as WAR on those occasions, and if so you have 40 WAR gear? If that’s the case, maybe Dara could do the RDM bit (assuming he has RDM40 gear).

Also, when is best for you guys to try this? My calendar is pretty much free so can work around you.

Comment

Well I'm off work atm so any day is good for me really. I MIGHT be ok for rdm gear, although the non-blm stuff would most likely have been sold.

Comment

w00t 15mins of campin and 1/1

Comment

lol, I got mine after about 2 minutes of camping (passing through the zone on the way to something or other) but congrats all the same.

You got your Joyeuse yet, or are you going to blackmail some guys in AnD to camp it with you? (on second thoughts don't tell me, it will only make me think of my own dire situation and possibly cause me to resent you slightly lol)

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                        w00t 15mins of campin and 1/1
                        Congrats DJ, I still remember the night I got mine... me & Tsing started camping at about 9pm on a saturday night - had the cave to ourselves and killed the b**ger regularly for a couple of hours with no joy, then we got competition from a group of 4 guys. Loved the tension, waiting for each pop, trying to be quicker on the claim than the other group.

We actually ended up making friends with them - they were only after the gil drops and not the cloak, so we joined forces and worked together. Tsing went off to bed at some point and I believe I finally got the drop around 3am-ish...

It was even more satisfying cos I'd been spending a lot of my spare time in there attempting to solo it for a few weeks prior. Had some well hairy encounters with all the link aggro going about, I think me and old Centurio were at about 50/50 in the end but the cloak (obviously) had never dropped.

Gaaahhh, I need to get back in this game... it's like remembering the good old days!

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                          Probably a tad more than I would have liked to have paid but with the LS as it is right now, probably an easier option than trying to get a group of people together for 40 cap zone work.
                          I don't like the sound of that, everything OK in the LS these days? I would have thought so given how much this forum has changed...

40 cap stuff was always the easy option, cos we had so many more
                          mid level members than high!

Comment

I think 5 is more or less the most I've seen in the shell of recent, too many of us have either disappeared or are spending all the time in the HNMLS we're a part of. Dj, Tobal and Tsing in AngelsAndDemons and myself and Kerushi in Midgard.

Shame too, we used to have such a big social thing going on in Rargh - plus it was always fun doing BCNMS and missions and the like. We don't seem to do half as much of that in Midgard, or if we do I always end up missing it

Comment

LS is very, very quiet. I haven't been playing full time since August/September time (although I have been logging in a lot more often this week or or two) and whenever I have been on the the LS has usually been very lacking in numbers.

Lutann is often around (although has now joined his brother's HNMLS so may be rare on Rargh) Truehero's various character pop up regular as does Moot and Mosley.

The 3 people who are still full time players (Dj, Tobal and Tsing are pretty much AaD exclusive due to lack of Rargh numbers).

Comment

To be honest I stopped hanging round in Rargh when I took over AngelsAndDemons due to lack of time and also everything we stuck our hands up to do I seemed to miss (Bowyer Ring etc) so gave it up as a bad job.

AaD though is very active, suprised to hear that Luttan has joined TheIrreplacable had loads of apps from their former members saying the shell had broken. Did see Manti shouting for new recruits in Aht Urhgan though...

Anyway Darwock thought you were threatening to come back? Where are you matey, we can gang up and convince tal to come play again.

Comment

Working...
                                X