This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you back Davi!

BTW, I've really been looking for a sky ls to join. I'm looking for one that does the God runs on Saturday or Sunday, and trigger farming on weekday evenings. Are you guys aware of any linkshells like this? (I know this sounds like AaD, but since I'm on est I can't make your trigger runs.)
    Last edited by Bevan; 18-01-2008, 15:01.

Comment

If we're too early for you (we do have people in EST) I'm not sure I know a few people who play in PSt I could ask who they run with.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
        I'm actually interested in going through CoP missions again if you do go somewhere with that on Fallows. I basically did every mission previously as NIN so am interested in going in the battles as RNG for a different perspective. Vani is very close to RNG50 too (48) so I bet he'd be interested in doing the level 50 sections of CoP (chapter 4 and half of chapter 5 basically).
        I'm definately interested. I was going to log in tonight, actually, and see if I can get RNG to 50 without getting NIN to 30 first...

Dara, as for Royal Jelly, I'm up for it, but I'm not sure how many seals I have a present, since I've not checked for a while. I'll check when I go online, and let you know.

Comment

Hmm, I managed to get to lvl 10 and then I went and got rank 2, I'm now trying to level cooking to lvl 10 and I'm also planning on lvling a subjob, probably BLM to start with and then WHM later.

Might join you sometime, it depends though really, I dont particularly have any ties on Shiva server but I'm not sure if I want to jump onto a random server with nobody I actually know on it >< An EU LS is damn tempting though!

Comment

Completely unexpected but I log on and Bev invites me into the Storms of Fate alliance he is.

An hour or so later and Bahamut V1 is clear. Just Apocalypse Nigh to go then onto the remainder of Treasures of Aht Urghan.

Comment

Congrats again mate

Good weekend myself, thanks mostly to you - 100k and the fantastic Othinus' Bow last night for RNG and a Katayama Ichimongi for my SAM this evening.

Comment

Congratulations Rare!

I know a few are looking for Apoc nigh from AaD, think Branko among them.

In other news finally finished meritting enfeebling magic and ahve now started elemental.
                Last edited by Tsingtao; 21-01-2008, 07:47.

Comment

Yeah congrats guys thats awsome, I remember when i did it, its a pretty fun fight fighting somthing so big

Awsome turn out this weekend for AaD on sunday, a 1hour 20min Kill and then a 1hour 10min ish kill which is not to shabby. Pretty poor drops thou RIII, Quake, Osode, DBody, DIgnot and x2 Wind Crystals!

Which in return got meh - http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Shura_Togi

Nice replacement for nin AF2 which i might never get. Its very rare that I even use R.Att on nin so meh.

More Kirins to come we are in dia need of lowering the queue for WLegs. 6months ago I never would have thought that WLegs and Zmitts would have been our most wanted item. Even Kitty pants went to 2nd lotters the other week.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                    I know a few are looking for Apoc nigh from AaD, think Branko among them.
                    Well I need to wait out this week for next conquest tally but I'll hopefully try and get Apocalypse Nigh done next week.

Bevan will probably want in (provided he can clear the final Zilart mission this week) and Truehero has said he needs it too. Daragon also mentioned to me last night that he wants to change his earring so that will hopefully be 4 of us. I'll see how things go (depending on if any Theirreplaceable members need it) but if you know of any specific AaD members who may be interested, get them to let me know (or post their names here).

Comment

Well OMG.... i just spent &#163;40 on a Bastok Nation Keyring that comes with a in game moogle cap! I just couldnt resist when I saw it i just had to have it! I <3 collecting FF stuff and this is just awsome. I looked for a JP Fanfest keyring for weeks, even tried ordering off the jp ff site but it doesnt let you, so yay for ebay!

Comment

w00t!

Comment

That looks cool. I order a San d'Oria one (for myself) and a Bastok one (for Moot) but they haven't come through yet.

I hadn't even heard of these until last night but when I saw they had Teleport: Moghouse I had to get one.

Comment

The guy was pretty cool he sent me my code via email about a hour later drop him a quick email im sure he will get it stright over to you

Comment

omg luck.....

Killed PH last night woke up 10hours later logged in and 5 mins later....

1/1
                              Last edited by djtickle; 23-01-2008, 08:09.

Comment

Which seller did you get them from? Only one I came across was selling a sandoria one.

Comment

Working...
                                X