Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15k with Treasure Hunter for 5 minutes work.

Not worth going out of your way for but if you're passing and he's up, worth it imo.

Comment

yeah defo 15k doesn't change the world but for 5 mins its a nice bonus.

Comment

Can I interest anyone in a run of all 3 ENM30 anytime soon? Started the Shadows of the Departed quest so need to obtained the 3 key items on the Promyvion climbs prior to attempting Apocalypse Nigh.

Comment

I'm game! Remember Van telling me he was interested in doing them again too.

Comment

So we have 3 RNG? Wicked! XD

Comment

It's not as if the promies are difficult lol, the difficulty nerf made the ascent to the spire soloable.

Comment

Set a date + time for this and I will log on for it. I can bring DPS (damage per second ;p) tankings (Fallows) or healings (Davi).

Could possibly make it a saturday afternoon thing like old times and get Fallows through the Promyvions.

LOLprommy - I remember me, Wynth + Rep going through them last time thinking the mobs had been wiped by a previous party.
                Last edited by dataDave; 29-01-2008, 13:00.

Comment

How about tommorrow evening? Bring Fallows. We may need a PLD to hold hate off some well geared RNG.

EDIT - **** wait, no, not tommorrow evening. Saturday morning maybe?
                  Last edited by C'; 29-01-2008, 13:02.

Comment

Saturday is good for me dude, might even play on the laptop now that I've got wireless networking up and running.

How about one with crossbow, one with longbow, and one (Rare) with gun?
                    Last edited by Vanicent; 29-01-2008, 19:03.

Comment

Saturday morning is fine. What time? I have 2v2 on WoW from early afternoon onwards.

Early start? I need to be up for 7:30am these mornings so as soon as I gt up I'll check AH on WoW, then head over to Fallows to get him the CS for the start of the chain. I'll then go and solo one of the climbs for practice and macro re-alignment.

Also, my PLD gear is ****, lol. Fallows was never as pimped as Davi. I think I have 100k on Davi from drops from that BCNM60 me, Rare + Wynth did, unless I've spent it... if that's the case I'll transfer it to Fallows for a couple of bits of Kampf.
                      Last edited by dataDave; 30-01-2008, 09:07.

Comment

If it's Saturday it would have to be some time between 10-11am for me.

Comment

Gah! 3 Rangers ><. Hunters (basically RNG/BST, depending on how you spec) are the bane of WoW, for me anyway...

Comment

W00ts picked up my 1st Nyzul Isle peice of armor today

Comment

nice one man, gz... I love the set bonuses you get on top-end gear, same as WoW, makes people go after 5/5 pieces so they don't walk around looking like clowns.

Really looking forward to Saturday... Fallows and CoP has 'teh pur3 w1nZ! written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                                Really looking forward to Saturday... Fallows and CoP has 'teh pur3 w1nZ! written all over it.
                                Me too, but as it stands we’re still 2 people down and what we have is slightly limited (3xRNG and a PLD or WHM depending what/who you come as). Come on guys, sign up for old school Saturday morning action.
                                Last edited by C'; 31-01-2008, 13:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X