Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive still got everything mate apart from Ice Staff and a INT +1 earring but ill just buy them back for ya

Comment

3 JoL's and no AV pop, even had a GM come watch us Got my Love torque though

Comment

Figured I'd post as I haven't posted for a while, lol.

I'm now lvl 21, finally made the run to Jeuno, completed my chocobo quest and now I'm back to cooking which I just got lvl 27 in, just making some insect balls and hoping to make some money.

Comment

I installed WotG last night and logged on for the first time in 6 months. Fortunately Tal is exactly as I left him . I said Hi to a bunch of people but noticed I was the only person on Rargh! What LS's do people mainly us now?

I will be on a little in the next few weeks then will likely be offline for around a month due to house move and holiday. After that will be proper-back so will be looking into regular stuff to do with you guys.

Has anyone dabbled with the new jobs yet?

Comment

I live in SenseOfUnity these days and I'm using TheStormingForce as a social, some nice guys in there. I do intend to make a return to AngelsAndDemons at some point but thought I'd leave it for a while.

I spoke to TheStormingForce can get you a pearl for there if you want one.

Comment

I swop and change between SoU and AaD now, poped into rargh the other day when the guys were doin ENMs jsut to say hi and catch up. Im never really in one shell ever now, AaD for Social and Sky, SoU for HNMs, DangoFamily for Salvage and makin gilz, Cunilumbus for Limbus. Makes up a busy week with salvage now running 4 times a week.

Can set you up with a AaD pearl if u like, be some faces in there you know me, tobala and tsing when he returns. Ima send some of ur gear back to ur delivery box, just incase im not around when ur on. (so that your not gimped )

So if you could logon just to pick em up out ur del box so i can send u more that would be cool

Thx for the lend as well mate, has come in well usefull.
              Last edited by djtickle; 20-02-2008, 08:28.

Comment

Picked up the gear DJ and Tsing sent back - thanks guys, will wait for the others from DJ and Dara and try and figure out if I have anything missing.

Comment

Cool man, ill bung another 8 in your Del box this afternoon for ya

Infact ill be able to send you more as ill use maria to send you some stuff too!

Comment

Done lemme know when u can pick em up

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      Done lemme know when u can pick em up
                      Will be this evening, will let you know when done.

Comment

This turned up for me this morning

----------------

Tali have have 2 +4 rings for ya on maria to send but then I think ive sent you everything, could u let me know if your anything missing? Cheers.

Dj

Comment

They're ace!

I got Vani a full set for his Christmas present and was gutted I never nabbed some for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                            They're ace!

I got Vani a full set for his Christmas present and was gutted I never nabbed some for myself.
                            Ebay is your friend

thats the set for cheap.

His shop has them single too.

Comment

There's a second set due out in April too, characters include Squall, Tifa, Ashe, Auron, and Basch.

I've got my set of those in pre-order.

Comment

Yeah tha Auron one looks pimp will defo get one of them and maybe a Squall too.

Comment

Working...
                                X