Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have probably died anyway seeing as how the majority of my hate came from multiple curagas, so I thought I'd go down fighting. Seeing as how none of his first form attacks could be prevented we needed the plates down fast.

Second form was TP burned as I said and blu mage with headbutt made sure that he didn't get any spells off.

Comment

This is fantastic.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

One for the Gundam fans

And another for the FMA fans

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Yes, I'm bored and spamming YouTube.

Not quite as good but gets Kudos for using Initial D music

Last edited by C'; 24-01-2007, 21:32.

Comment

Tsing,

Did you get your Bomb Queen Ring yet?

Comment

No I don't have my BQ and I need it badly, I have a full set of pop items ready to go. AaD attempt went very badly...

Comment

wow what happend tsing? On the bomb queen ring runs i have assisted it wasnt really that hard. Herd AND had a good haul in last nights Kirin marathon tsing

Comment

Yeah good Kirin runs, got Heca Body and Osode on first one and Crimson legs and Osode on second. Think Shining cloth and a damascus ingot dropped as well!

BQ just went totally wrong last run, lost to many of our DD to other events and ended up wiping on our only try.

Comment

Ouch thats evil. Try and get branko or one of the officers to do a BQ run as a few more tanks will be joining the ls. GL dude

Comment

Wondering why emergency maint was called this evening.

This thread may have some answers (long):

Page 10 is where it gets really fun.
                  Last edited by C'; 02-02-2007, 18:11.

Comment

haha yep nice find rare

Comment

Good night more me last night even thought i only played for a short time.

Completed Nin AF2, so thought I might as well carry on and get the other stuff I needed for the other AF. So headed to Ifrits Coldron with Fission it only took us 5mins to drop a key which was cool. Fission went RDM/BST which worked really well.

I already have a Boyahda Tree key from EXP there when i was drk so thats a cool so just got one left to get in SSG.

Sweeet!

Comment

SSG is an easy drop go farm the blubber eyes behing the mythril door, you'll get haku eyes and the key. Also about 5 NMs pop back there all able to drop Sirens hair but they aren't that easy some of them.

Comment

You will also need a Kuftal coffer key.

That's right NIN needs 4 coffer keys :/

Comment

I need a drop from the recluse spiders in there as well (Kuftal).

Comment

I also need a coffer chest at kuftal for the map, so I can help out with that one.

Comment

Excellent day yesterday, all started off with BQ ring then moved on to CoP 2-3 that we completed with ease in the end. During that run i managed to pick up a nin subligar w00t! Then Davi and Bevan kindly helped out with my Nin hand AF and then we also went to Yhoator Jungle and got pwnd by the 3 Shaigans for Nin Head AF. 2 firends kindly headed out as its right next to the OP and we kicked ass.

I have Coffer keys for The Boyahda Tree (from exp ages ago!) and SSG now as well after some farming there yesterday a JP group turned up and they helped me out and Dara.

So just 2 left to go and I can pretty much pwn lvlin on Nin into the 70's as Nin AF seems pretty cool.

Good thing about Nin is that most of the nice gear is available if you do sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X