This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    Tali have have 2 +4 rings for ya on maria to send but then I think ive sent you everything, could u let me know if your anything missing? Cheers.

Dj
    Picked everything up - thanks. I think its just the two rings then my Penitent Rope and Spider Torque from Dara. Will confirm when I run through my macros in the next couple of days.

Comment

kk man np

----------------------

Bumped into Rare and Rep up in the Pal mines BC yesterday, they were doing ODS and I decided to have ago at the Kraken club BC. Dj's "Luck" didnt kick in and we went 0/3 lol.

Comment

lol Kraken club. that's pushing the boat out a bit.

Comment

After getting a Damascus Ingot to myself last week (420k YUM!) I got **** last night.

I have 80 beastman seals at the moment and the guys have agreed to give me a hand with the Brothers D'Aurphe BCNM60 hopefully soon to take a shot at getting the EBow. Kind of a one shot thing but better than sitting on a pile of seals that I won't use.

Also, my collection of ridiculous headwear grows as I now have a Genbu's Kaduto.

Optical Hat > Walahra Turban > Pln. Qalansuwa > Moogle Cap > Genbu's Kabuto

Not one of them looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
            Also, my collection of ridiculous headwear grows as I now have a Genbu's Kaduto.

Optical Hat > Walahra Turban > Pln. Qalansuwa > Moogle Cap > Genbu's Kabuto

Not one of them looks cool.
            Woah!! I think u will find teh Moogle Cap and Turban look awsome if ur a {Impossible to Gauge} Elvaan

Comment

Oh mate it must be worse for you.

Nothing EVER looks good on an Elvaan.

Comment

what you mean?! i look teh shiz...

Comment

Welll woop woop woot!

Got a few new drops so thought i would post em up and my drk finally is soooo close to how I always wanted it to be from the start of me playing.

Last week at my first Fafnir i picked up

I was like w00t thinkin thats gotta be it for me for drops for a while.

Then yesterday my WS build became stronger with this

and this just dropped to me...will prob never use but nice to have in the old R/Ex collection.

Now if only the 25 Ares body apart would drop in Salvage, my drk is almost complete

Comment

Just a little bit gutted.

Me and Moot just cleared 2 more Chief Sergeant Assaults (Imperial Code and Marids in the Mist) with Lutann helping out and 2 non-LS members that we shouted up.

Easy clears but one of the ??? Rings we appraised came out as this:

Obviously a THF piece more than anything so Lutann would have been the natural choice, but I felt like I had to allow all participants to cast Lots regardless of jobs leveled. Moot passed and I waited to see if Lutann got the highest lot before I decided what to do and he got outlotted by 8.

Really disappointing as droprates on worthwhile items from Assault are on the wrong side of pathetic in my opinion but it's highlighted one of the drawbacks of running events with non-LS people/friends. Had that been the case in almost all cases the ring would have gone to him no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      Welll woop woop woot!

Got a few new drops so thought i would post em up and my drk finally is soooo close to how I always wanted it to be from the start of me playing.

Last week at my first Fafnir i picked up

I was like w00t thinkin thats gotta be it for me for drops for a while.

Then yesterday my WS build became stronger with this

and this just dropped to me...will prob never use but nice to have in the old R/Ex collection.

Now if only the 25 Ares body apart would drop in Salvage, my drk is almost complete
                      Words fail me....

I'd go with one tho - begins with D and ends in E, 3 letters (pretty sure there's an I in there too somewhere)

"and this just dropped to me" Ooooh, get you mr "I don't care for decent drops anymore I've got THAT many because I'm the reason there's no luck stat in the game"

You'll have to start chucking some of it out soon you've probably got that much of it.

Enjoy it while it lasts my friend, everyone falls from grace eventually

(Do you even HAVE any friends left?)
                      Last edited by Daragon; 01-03-2008, 00:43.

Comment

LOL Dara, its not really luck that i got them bits more like everyone else in the LS has them so i got them. If it was Ebody, Dalmy, Rildill its a different matter all together. All very nice thou :P Its all about putting the time in and being the right place at the right time. I mean for Ehands i was fightin faf at 6am.

Shame about the ring rare, like you say the drop rates do suck, ive never seen one of them rings in a pool yet.

Comment

Well seeing atm as this is the dj updates thread heres another....

dara.

Comment

Nice one mate had one of those drop on a SoU run but was after the Askar gear.

Here's hoping for some luck at faf today to get the gear moving!

On the plus side though duoed brothers ENM with fission and guess what we got a whole dragon bone. Tried the RSE earring ENM but no drop and Rapido failed to cough up his bow again.

All in all not a very droppy weekend but fun!

Comment

Yeah i was hopin for Askar, but then went free drop so anyone was aloud to lot

Have you checked out the Askar feet? Pretty nice for pld.
                              Last edited by djtickle; 03-03-2008, 08:36.

Comment

Askar feet and hands are the PLD items really but I'll take a body if one is spare.

Still hoping to land some Koenig things haven't been very droppy in that area though, maybe later an Aegishjalmar might come my way

Comment

Working...
                                X