Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah free Hauteclaire to all PLDs on Seraph named Tsingtao would have been a good one. I still demand enlight ^^

The SAM change isn't that increadible given they can solo WS for huge numbers they all they really get is the chain bonus in TP burns. Be very useful in BCs and bosses though for opening up MB's.

CoP could be amusing with that little beauty.

Comment

Nothing to see here...

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
        Ah cool if the haste cap isnt going to change much then drks are still in the good with Rune chopper and Baha scythe.

As for the SAM Ja i suppose its only like the Blu ability but sam can but up insane numbers as it is, never mind bein able to self SC. I wonder what the timer on it will be. If its more maybe 30mins? Then i suppose that would be ok. But like u guys said before why SE feel the need to update SAM again is crazy. So many other jobs that could have done with summit new.
        Yes, like DRK and ANOTHER new spell.

Oh wait a sec...

Seriously, DRK has had enough and any more abilities would be stupid.

About time another job got one for a change...

Comment

Download is up get the broadband rolling while you can ^^

2378 files to download, it's a big one download forcast at 1:25

Comment

How about they gave PUP the ability transfer xp, you are allowed to realise you wasted a lot of time and effort levelling a job that is basically pointless so you can transfer your xp off to another job and perma seal it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
              anyway back to the haste cap the "rumor" is the Haste cap is will be roughly the same but changes needed to happen after cor get haste roll from DNC.
              Nope.

Regen roll fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                Yes, like DRK and ANOTHER new spell.

Oh wait a sec...

Seriously, DRK has had enough and any more abilities would be stupid.

About time another job got one for a change...
                Yeah drk has had its fair share of updates but thats not my point. Our updates are always next to useless, apart from when they broke the game. Were as SAMs are always awsome.

Absorb-ACC? Isnt that just Absorb-DEX with a better ratio?

See my point.

Comment

I'm just hoping that attack speed fix is aimed at the zerking DRKs phenomonon and won't affect my Haste/DW NIN build.

Comment

It wouldnt be SE if they didnt make a mass fook up for more than 1 job

I mean ffs we can only do it once every 2hours.

Comment

I don't think it's the frequency of it occuring that S-E have a problem with, it's what it allows. Stuff like <5 min Kirins were probably never envisioned at all.

This is why despitemy post above I really am not worried about this affecting NIN (and similarly MNK and THF). The high attack speed in those instances is literally merit only. Just a lot of fast hits for 0 in a HNM situation.

Speaking of things being quick (or not in this case) I started my patch download an hour ago and it predicted 3h10m. Now it says 3h3m. >.>b

Comment

Yeah my patch is the same too. But found a dat thread.

{Rare}{EX} Vicious mufflers
                        DEF:18 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+5 Enhances effect of "Absorb" spells
                        Lv.70 BLM/DRK/SCH

lol Zenith mitts for drk! lololol

and holy ****... why did i bother with perdu

Moliones's Sickle: DMG95 Delay501 STR+3 Set: Increases Accuracy Enhances "Souleater" effect
                        Lv.70 DRK

Moliones's ring: STR+4 Set: Increases Accuracy Enhances "Souleater" effect
                        Lv.70 All Jobs
                        Last edited by djtickle; 10-03-2008, 21:58.

Comment

To be honest with SoU we do 1 minute Bahamut v2s and they're without any DRKs or k clubs. Just double BRD and wel gear SAM and WAR, these changes will ahve no impact to those fast kills.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                            Yeah drk has had its fair share of updates but thats not my point. Our updates are always next to useless, apart from when they broke the game. Were as SAMs are always awsome.

Absorb-ACC? Isnt that just Absorb-DEX with a better ratio?

See my point.
                            No I don't see your point, and I wouldn't call those spells useless apart from when they get resisted.

Drain II?
                            Absorb-TP?
                            Death Spikes or whatever the **** it's called?

You got 3 incredibly useful spells right there and for whatever reason SE decided not to allow 2 of them to become BLM usable. Which brings me to my next point - BLM like so many other jobs have seen NOTHING since the implementation of merit abilities over a year ago. So while you might argue that in your opinion your DRK spells are useless, you at least have them. Be thankful!
                            Perhaps if the afformentioned spells actually proved to hamper the job you might be able to add a little more weight to the argument.

And to be fair, no i've not neglected to point the finger at SAM - has there been a single update in the past 12 months that HASN'T featured additions to the job? What happened to SE's masterplan of updating a couple of DIFFERENT jobs at each update? "Hey I know, let's all turn on our computers and tune in to the tri-monthly (or however long it takes for these arse polishing monkeys to knock out a week or two's worth of new coding) SAM and DRK show" WOOT!
                            Last edited by Daragon; 10-03-2008, 23:11.

Comment

BLM doesn't need anything though, its still a top DD, the job is fine. The mechanism for xp is all that hurt BLM nothing else and even with that solo and manaburn make it a non too bad job.

Comment

BLM might not NEED any new spells, but some additions would have been nice regardless - the same with the vast majority of the other jobs that have gone without the odd new ability or trait here and there.

And would it have made BLM overpowered for example to add Drain II and Death Spikes to it? Most likely not.

Comment

Working...
                                X