Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a nice idea, party invites are scarce and soloing is tough until the later levels. Might encourage me to use it again.
    Last edited by Daragon; 19-02-2007, 09:26.

Comment

I'd be interested in that but I need to take Diabolos down first, as well as every other summon.

Comment

Yay! Rare always does help others though.

Comment

Promyvion-Vahzl down. Me, Apa and Moot have now teamed up with 2 AnD members (Wynth and Gael) for CoP completion and if tonight's mission is anything to go by, we are going to ace it. A flawless victory and even knocked 1 minute off the current record for the BC

Mosley is kindly helping us for chapter 5 (currently as RNG) then he needs Airship onwards so fingers crossed a static is formed.

Three Paths next later this week.

Comment

Congratulations again on the clear - good luck with 3 paths too, hopefully your experience of Pso'Xja is alot more favorable than ours was.

At one stage, we'd wiped twice yet managed to pull it back against seemingly unheard of odds.

Comment

Yeah, congratulations. I can't wait to take on all three of those empties with an extra 20lvls slapped on, should hopefully be a walk with ES+Bind/sleep x2 for healing up purposes. Mind, I do like ES+Para on these guys.

I take it they are exactly the same NMs as before, just three of them?

Comment

i think they may have done a lil bit of levelling too ... not 100% sure

Comment

Good short day today!

Finished up all summons apart from Fenrir (Thanks Rare and Buju) and finally got round to finding the Warhorse Hoofprint to make me a Corp in Assault.

Now i just need to do all the summons again >..> so i can do Fenrir, i wouldnt mind pickin up a Ifrit's Blade too and Fenrir's Stone >.>

w00t
                  Last edited by djtickle; 20-02-2007, 15:19.

Comment

Bahamut 2 lol drk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzHdfIDaRs

Comment

noticed that it was a Steel Cyclone that finished him off ^^

Comment

Well slower progress the last few days, but finally got BLM from 25 - > 31 though invite rates seem to suck compared to RDM. Got my Moldavite earring today 1/1 on Profblix claimed against about 4 other campers ^^

Next BLM to 37 so I can get back to concentrating on RDM. Have all my BLM spells now to finish levelling just need a couple for RDM and I'm good till 50.

Comment

Just got FFXI setup on my PlayStation 3, looks pretty good considering its emulating PS2 software.

Anybody here on the Bismarck Server?

I've had the game for a good while, nearly a year and I also have the PC Version aswell as my bro having the 360 version.

Comment

We're all on Seraph bar the odd poster

Comment

For once, I seem to have luck with a top piece of NIN gear.

1/1 on Swift Belt.

*dies*

Comment

Another Swift Belt run tommorrow starting between midday and 1pm if anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X