X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup most likely not but why would need them you shouldn't be getting hit

Comment

Why add blaze/shock/ice spikes and drain to the job for that same reason ?

BLM might not be in need of any more offensive spells for the moment, but how about something a little more to aid survivability for those "rare" occasions that the job actually takes damage?
      Last edited by Daragon; 10-03-2008, 23:29.

Comment

{Rare} Thunderer's mantle
        Back
        DEF:7 HP-1% Ranged Accuracy+4 Evasion+4 Lightning damage: TP+10
        Lv.50 WAR/MNK/RDM/THF/PLD/DRK/BRD/BST/RNG/SAM/NIN/DRG/BLU/COR/DNC

Got a suspcion where this may come from. Will try tonight when I get home. Maybe way off mind but worth a punt.
        Last edited by C'; 11-03-2008, 11:09.

Comment

That back piece does look mighty fine - wouldn't mind owning one of those myself.
          Do we know what the BLM warp spell does yet? I'd log in myself and check were it not for the 10 hour download I have to sit through again as my connection failed overnight
          -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
            No I don't see your point, and I wouldn't call those spells useless apart from when they get resisted.

Drain II?
            Absorb-TP?
            Death Spikes or whatever the **** it's called?
            Absorb-Dex and Absorb-Acc are the same thing just that ACC has a better proc rate e.g 1=1 instead of 1=0.75. So they are adding the same spell near enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              That back piece does look mighty fine - wouldn't mind owning one of those myself.
              Do we know what the BLM warp spell does yet? I'd log in myself and check were it not for the 10 hour download I have to sit through again as my connection failed overnight
              -_-
              You'll be fine. I gave up last night and the rest of the update (about 60% worth) came down in about 20 minutes for me this morning.

Comment

BLM spell warps you to ur past nation. Not sure if it can be case on others.

Comment

/dance4 is officially awesome

Not official

Comment

SCH AF1 (i.e. AF "weapon") is the scroll of Klimaform.

Hate when S-E break the rules of their own game.

Comment

Wonder what the DNC AF weapon will be? A twirly baton?

Comment

Chakram:

{Rare}{EX} War hoop
                        Throwing - Returns
                        Delay:286 DMG:21 CHR+3
                        Lv.40 DNC

Comment

Meh

Comment

At least its vaguely useful most AF weapons are junk

Comment

I guess it's more useful than my current Chakram, +3 CHR >>> +1 AGI

Comment

I've had this for a few weeks now but thought it was best to keep it quiet as basically our shell had the time of death all to ourselves for about 6 weeks which is not something you want to draw attention to when it comes to an NM on a 72 hour pop timer but with the maintenance, ToD should be widely known again now. Still, couldn't believe when it actually dropped though.

*faints*

Something I've wanted for an awful long time and even claimed a couple times in the summer with no drop (I don't even have a Bomb Queen Ring yet as every time the shell has scheduled it for an event, I could never be bothered to get triggers). Overall, in the period when we had the time of death we got 6 rings in all including a remarkable streak of 3 spawns in a row dropping the ring (Hudoo > myself > Lutann).

Slightly less impressive, but still something I wanted, was this I got last night.

Partly got for my DRK prior to PCC (assuming San d'Oria gets control of any region I EXP in) I also thought it would be a decent piece to Spirits Within in only to realise this morning when I came to equip it that NIN can't xD

I also have ToD for Intruder Earring NM so hopefully get that soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X