Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably the wrong thread mate but good to hear positive thoughts. I really enjoyed what I played the JP version last year but gave up at around 10% due to the language issue. Waiting on my US copy to arrive and can't wait.

Comment

Really want to order this off of movietyme, but I'm worried the experience will be hampered by my crappy fat PSP

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
        Really want to order this off of movietyme, but I'm worried the experience will be hampered by my crappy fat PSP
        How so Daragon?

Comment

Because it's a brick and so ****ing uncomfortable to hold for longer than 30 minutes at a time

Comment

I always found it more comfy than the DS Lite to be honest, a tad heavy, but when youre having fun you forget that

Comment

Possible new end game zone, Walk of Echos. Looks stunning

Good video on page 2.

Comment

Will be interesting to see if it is or not. It does kinda remind me of sky in the way there seems to be islands dotted about.

I expect it will prob be a while before they do people had only really just got the hang of Salvage and Enjarhahahhahahahhahaha.

Infact im not sure anyone has even defeated Odin on our server. I know BtL have fought him but dont think have killed.

Comment

Some credit to Lutann for this but finally managed to nab a Thunderer's Mantle for once I ever get my RNG to 50:

It was Lutann who figured out that the publicly made information is slightly inaccurate (not wrong exactly) and based on that he got the drop himself last week and after that I've managed to narrow it down to single placeholder and got the drop myself yesterday. Went 1/4 eventually (1/2 with Treasure Hunter). Still only been 3 listed on the AH of this morning and each one has gone up byt 50k per sale so glad I've avoided having to pay for it.

Comment

Grats man, is that one of the new NM drops? Thats cool.

Comment

It is. A day or so after all these NMs were added information on this item was added to the usual places so me and Lutann went out based on this and killed for hours and never once saw the NM pop. It was only when Lutann changed tact slightly that he managed to get it to pop. As I mentioned the initial information was not wrong as such, but was not exactly right either.

Overall though, it seems that apart from the Ecphoria Ring NM, none of the new ones are in particularly high demand. After Gods last Sunday a few of us went on a little trip around some of them. First went to Aa Xalmo the Savage in Castle Oztroja [S] and popped after first round of repops (no drop on Daea Gratia for Rep saldy). We then moved over La Vaule [S] and again Shatterskull Mippdapp popped after first set of repops and we got the Kensei Sitabaki which went to the MNK that was with us. These still haven’t been sold on the AH except for one buyer selling to himself.

Lutann has also helped a number of people get Mahant Sandals without any real difficulty getting the NM to pop.

Glad to have got the drop (was getting a little bothered by 0/3) especially as heading there yesterday was purely on a whim before I watched the football. Just need a Vanguard Belt then I can level my RNG up to 55 with no real obstructions then the Eurytos’ Bow and some Akinji armour (at least hands and legs) is needed.

Comment

Congratulations Rare!

Looks like a good bit of kit for THF too - would be nice for capped BCs I'd wager (for the rare occasion I'm not forced onto BLM lol). Wouldn't mind that myself, but I think I've come to the conclusion that I need to be high or very very drunk before I go after another NM by myself after the Lizzy fiasco

Comment

Heh, if it makes you feel any better, my luck on Wyvernpoacher Drachlox is pretty poor so far although got a good 20 levels or so before I am really concerned about that.

Comment

Well you have 1/30+ to beat lol

(and that's over a fortnight period, not including the many times I've claimed her previously over the years)

Comment

I give you 1/32 on Nue and a lovely 1/28 on Rose Garden not to mention 1/14 on w legs after I got to the of the queue. Lizzie is a nice one as long as you sit and claim it drops, the big window NMs are the asses. Speaking of which Cactrot Rapido still jerking me around 1/12 now

Comment

something something
                                Last edited by Tobal; 01-04-2008, 17:43.

Comment

Working...
                                X