Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhh, this forum could do with some drama lol.

Comment

Is there any way to use a FFXI account on a different live account after it has been linked on a 360?

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
        The issue of 2 sky shells merging is an interesting one as it must be a logistical nightmare in terms of points and the "pecking order" on drops.

EDIT - did have some other stuff that I put in here but decided to remove as I don't wish to cause any trouble.
        lol, trouble with who? Not me I hope, I know I must piss people off with my incessant ranting and general ill feeling towards the game, but I feel that most of it is justified.

Comment

ffxi not linked to any 360, POL has nothing to do with LIVE accounts. I'm currently still using my 4 year old PC US account which i can use on 360 and PC with no trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
            lol, trouble with who? Not me I hope, I know I must piss people off with my incessant ranting and general ill feeling towards the game, but I feel that most of it is justified.
            Trouble for myself really in relation to one former shell. Not AaD.

Also, I removed a little bit of advice that I now work to that could possibly have been misconstrued by certain parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
              ffxi not linked to any 360, POL has nothing to do with LIVE accounts. I'm currently still using my 4 year old PC US account which i can use on 360 and PC with no trouble.
              Aye it's fine to use on both 360 and PC but it has been used on a 360 already, the plan is to move it to a different live account but there was something about it only working for one account when you link it to live. Pretty sure this is something at MS end

Reason for this is someone is getting there own xbox and only use mine for FFXI. They forgot there hotmail password. And the security question.
              Last edited by melenko; 08-04-2008, 23:07.

Comment

Dunno if you know dara but ive left AaD, I started to try and rebuild the shel last week hopin we could do without a merge only to find that my pearl sac has been removed. Sorry you aint got much of what you want, only glad i managed to nab you them zlegs the other day before i left.

My sac was removed because "sombody" in AaD thinks i aint been hacked and told branko to remove my shell. It doesnt take alot of thinkin to who could infulence Branko to do this.

Anyway so i left the shell im not stickin around when they decide to do that and not even /tell me. I /tell branko to get im busy, ****in joke. With 16 actvie members that shell is gonna die. The merge with Midgard is a last hope thing, i think it would be better for them to recruit as normal but they aint willing to but the time in like i was and have.

On the up side SE are restoring my char on a test sever to check if i had the equip i lost. This still sadly doesnt mean ill 100% get it back, due to they still have to find were it went cause they wont duplicate items. If the char it went to has been banned then its np but if they have sold it on to a legit player looks like im ****ed. With SE takin ages and me having to be on the phone every day i can pretty much see this being the case but heres hopin eh.

Comment

Yeah I read about you leaving, and that was just another reason for me to give up. Everyone I got one with in the shell is gone, and I think it's time for me to cut my losses and jump ship myself.

Just need an active shell now, and one which hopefully won't end up on it's arse a week or so before I'm due something -_-

Comment

0/2 on Argus, lovely.

Comment

I quit AaD a long time ago for the same reasons as DJ not the shell I signed up for. Most of the good players are gone even when a good number did turn out they weren't up to even doing basics right.

I just didn'thave the patience left for it, people who after months and months still get lost in sky, tanks without tank gear, DDs that can't SC and mages that can't heal or burst. Had someone parse our best mages vs our worst and the gap was increadible, the bottom end might as well not be there, same went for DD we had SAMs being out parsed by THFs.

Afraid I fit into Tobal's hardcore campers, got more gear in 2 months with SoU than in 18 months with AaD. To date Aegishjalmr, Hrotti, Zenith Pumps, Crimson Scale Mail and should bag and Algol shortly

I find the difference nice other than the odd accident here and there people know what they're doing and do it without having to be told.

Sorry to see AaD go the way it has but I wasn't prepared to do anymore given the crap I got from the members. When people start to accuse you of lying its time to leave.

I have simpathy for you Dara AaD died on me just before I was due w legs, had to run the shell for the best part of a year to pick those up.

Comment

Is it true you pay for any gear you get with SoU? Do they not use a points system?

Comment

Nope dont pay for anything and u get 200k every 100 points. With regular play u could rack up 100 points every 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Any idea if the shell is after any more members? I'd heard people talking about having to pay for drops so I intentionally avoided finding out any more about them.

Plus it sounds like a good way to make gil as I'm becoming increasingly annoyed with wasting hours farming or camping.

Comment

Yup Tigue is always shouting in Aht Urgan Whitegate just send him a tell. Becarefull thou as his english isnt great and he can get very irate lol. He loves to BLM Burn **** so you shouldnt have a problem.

Comment

{Um...}

Still only RNG49 so a bit off equipping it but a relief to finally have it and remarkably not be totally bankrupt after doing so.

Thanks to Lutann and Apa these last couple of months for keeping me motivated to go for it

Comment

Working...
                                X