This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory!

And I didn't **** up this time - SCORE! (was half expecting sleepga II to get resisted so shhhh)

Comment

Now for the pic me do section of our winning's

and the victory pose

Comment

That group photo is awesome Tob, shame my hand is partially concealed

Ah well.

Comment

Cool pictures.

Just had an hilarious experience, joined a shout for Egg Conservation Assualt @2/3, needed clear. Guy talks to me like a piece of **** (Omegaflare), then complains i'm not nuking heavy enough (constant barrage of tier IV for 1100+ till no mp left) so not sure what he wanted. Had a feeling he was dual boxing with a Galka RDM (Xemes or something) who obviously just stood there, never converting etc. We fail the first attempt.

Wasn't too happy, but thought i'd give it another try, so another SAM joins, like me she hadn't cleared before so asked what to do, the only response was "Just assist me". She dies within 60secs, not her fault then gets a ton of abuse "It took you that fkin' long to get Third eye up?" etc. She then spends a full 30mins dead on the floor. Then the two DC red dot appear at the same moment next to Omega and the RDM, confirming the dual box, both are kicked out, leaving me, a ton of mobs and a dead SAM. I try my best to maintain things, apologising to the SAM and staying alive. When they pop back in, the RDM spends a full 3mins or so, without mp. Of course as soon as i invite, i'm told to nuke etc (i'm a BLM no ****). Eventually this piss poor performance comes to an end and we run out of time. Outside Omega decides a new plan, to which i tell him i'm out. Naturally he starts complaining and i drop. Clearly his Maat's cap was squeezing his head too tight.

Rant over, i find it funny how all these players who claim to be 1337 can be so ****. 20 75 jobs and can't play a single one of them, it was his attitude towards me and the SAM that annoyed me the most though. Although the idea of someone with that many jobs who needs to dual box with a Mage just proves how **** they are.

So the moral of the story is avoid said two people and don't dual box!

Tobal, have you actually killed that Orc BLM NM? I forgot to ask, i can help with yours tomorrow Rare, i had fun killing it last time (1st ever kite killing i've done).

MKD was abit close for comfort, luckily you can be lazy and just drain all day long. I noticed a resistance build though, towards 60-50% i was having trouble landing grav and bind. I couldn't get that last nuke in because of it, and fannied about with him on the steps for ages trying to pull it off. Rargh easily outperformed the pickups tonight, nothing like the equal level folks we got on the first try and the ACP fight.

So sexy new hats for all! Already putting my gil on Shantotto being the last boss for the next expansion Oho~ hohohoho.
          Last edited by Rep; 05-08-2009, 23:50.

Comment

Not done the NM myself yet, rare doing the setup for the nm tonight so we'll fight it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
              Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
              So sexy new hats for all!
              Indeed. I've pretty much obsoleted both my weapon skill head pieces for NIN and RNG with this. I'm hoping I've not made the wrong choice with the DEX/critical hit damage augments but I with Innin I really think WS Acc+15 and DEX+4 (acc+2) is as much accuracy I'm going to need on Blade: Jin so decided to boost the critical hit mod.

The DEX/Crit won't help with Sidewinder/Slug Shot at all but even without those the STR+4 WS Acc+15 is far superior to the STR+5 I use on RNG at the moment. If I had have been making a RNG specific piece I'd definitely have gone with the same augments as Tobal chose.

I will be working on the next San d'Oria quest this evening. Once we have the 3 different quest lines clear I'll look into getting us through the remaining Windurst mission line (it's been a couple of weeks so we need to get that finished).

What are we going to do when we are caught up with everything?
              Last edited by C'; 06-08-2009, 07:55.

Comment

I'd suggest reforming a Nyzul static, but is there 6 of us on regularly enough?

Comment

The only possibility would be a semi-static with any places filled with shouts. Each run one of us would choose the piece of armour they want to get and they use their tokens to access the appropriate floor. The other two pieces will be offered as free lot to both pick up and static members.

For this to work we'd need to alternate who chooses what piece of armour to attempt for.

Comment

Another vote for Nyzul. Also wouldn't mind ZNM's, ENM's, Assualt Clears.

Comment

ENMs, KS and BS NMs would be good as well.

I still need to get rid of my backlog of seals, hopefully might even make enough gil for my HQ staves out of them.

Comment

ZNMs beyond the ****ty T1/T2 stuff will be beyond us.

ENMs should be manageable if we pick our battles though.

Actually, I wouldn't mind camping the dude that drops this so I can cap Club skill on NIN.

Second best club NIN can use I think (second to Kraken obviously). An easy trio with WHM, THF and NIN. Just need the THF to Accomplice me during the NM's Hundred Fists then have them pop Perfect Dodge.
                        Last edited by C'; 06-08-2009, 11:00.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                          ZNMs beyond the ****ty T1/T2 stuff will be beyond us.

ENMs should be manageable if we pick our battles though.

Actually, I wouldn't mind camping the dude that drops this so I can cap Club skill on NIN.

Second best club NIN can use I think (second to Kraken obviously). An easy trio with WHM, THF and NIN. Just need the THF to Accomplice me during the NM's Hundred Fists then have them pop Perfect Dodge.
                          lawl easy? We proper got mashed up last time at 3, it didn't miss Lutann on THF in full Evasion gear. I've wanted that Club for a long time too, so i don't mind waiting 2nd in line after Rare.

This i want though, i sold my about 2 years ago, after that the price skyrocketed.

Lamia no. 19, we could offer Dara as the Sacrifice to pop the NM.

Those NMs in Shadowreign Strongholds not worth looking into? Mirror Tiara would be a sweet hMP piece (Yes hMP not HP )

Comment

I've never actually done the NM as a trio with you and Lutann. i did it with four of us I think and I don't recall the kill we did manage (@4 I think) being too problematic. I'm not even interested in keeping the club long-term so I'd probably just pass it on once the skill was capped anyway.

Shadowreign NMs are certainly a possibility (and I’d like to at least hold the 8 triggers for the SCNM battle (which is obviously beyond us) for any future possibilities at a shot at the RNG Barbut.

The problem is that some of the Shadowreign NMs are (by all accounts) not very NIN-friendly. I’m willing to give them a try but may be quite challenging.
                            Last edited by C'; 06-08-2009, 11:55.

Comment

This new hat is more then sexy!

Last edited by Rep; 06-08-2009, 12:49.

Comment

Sorry, i couldn't resist posting this one i just did.

Comment

Working...
                                X