Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Tobal has Salvage anyway but it's going to be about 8pm before I get online this evening and I still need to do the prep work for the second San d'Oria quest. Once that's done I'll make a start on the Bastok quests asap.

Boss last night was very easy. Would have been over even quicker if I hadn't ****ed up to Slug Shots wasting TP.

Comment

Anyone have or is able to make a Silver Obi? Managed to collect materials for Lightning one, just missing the Obi.

Tried some Dahaks outside Halvung on BLM, didn't drop any Dragon blood though

Comment

Saw on BG, made me laugh.

Comment

WUT!?

Comment

lol WUT, as far as i know my feet never left the ground, maybe that CS blew my socks off with me still inthem.

Comment

Yes, the San d’Oria [S] quest line is getting very interesting and very cool battles. The entire Wings of the Goddess expansion has improved immeasurably over recent updates both in terms of cut scenes and the battles.

Was discussing with Rep last night, but it’s definitely clear that the three different quest lines are delving into the lore of what we know happened for the three different nations, but we get to witness it first hand.

In other stuff me and Rep duoed a UFO but no drop again Took about 40 minutes with one perilous moment where we had to sleep and recover but not really too hard. Just the bastard droprate preventing me from finally getting a Breeze Gorget.

Comment

Rare, regarding Treasure and Tribulations, last time we did it, it's no wonder we found it so rough. The small box has fast attack speed, low attack power. The large box slow attack speed and high attack power.

Tried to go in opening a box as SMN, but picked the wrong one.

Comment

so your going to pick the larger box?

Comment

I can craftsilver Obi's if you still need one Rep.

Comment

Thanks but sorted now, Bastok claimed 1st Place in Conquest so could get them again. Bought two. Just need Tissue and Xzomit now for the Ice one.

Comment

Not having much luck with this Yovra Organ. Me and Rep were doing fine with duo again yesterday (was going much quicker, <30 minutes as my food still hadn’t run out) then Rep went for a big finish with Manafont and an unfortunately timed Charm ****ed us over with 3&#37; left. Even then there is no guarantee it would have dropped anyway.

So I’ve been looking into possibilities for killing the harder Om’Yovras for the 100% drop. According to the Wiki it is possible to take them out with a group of 4 (skilled) players with the following setup:

NIN/DRK (myself)
                        RDM/WHM (Tobal)
                        BLM/RDM (Rep)
                        BLM/RDM (Dara)

Apparently we go into sea via the Teleport-Holla entrance and pull the Yovra to the Temenos zone. I work on my capping my hate, RDM focuses on Haste/Refresh/Cure me, and the BLM DoT/nuke it down. If a BLM pulls hate, they zone into Temenos to erase it, then come back out and continue.

It sounds feasible (and I imagine keeping hate can only easier now with Yonin) so if the people mentioned are willing to try this out, that’d be cool.

Comment

I'd be very willing to help out.

Maybe we should have like a massive organ drive thing, would make a nice LS event I reckon, get everyone sorted with the organs they need (although at the rate I'm going it would probably take countless millennia before I get a whole 5 Aw'huvi organs)

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                            If a BLM pulls hate, they zone into Temenos to erase it, then come back out and continue.
                            Nabz. I say give PLD a spell that lowers a single party member's hate by 30&#37;, redirecting 15% to the PLD. 10min CD.

...and lock zones when in battle.
                            Last edited by dataDave; 11-08-2009, 09:25.

Comment

Would like to try the lower tier one just one more time, turns out you can Aspir them, which i didn't know

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                                Nabz. I say give PLD a spell that lowers a single party member's hate by 30&#37;, redirecting 15% to the PLD. 10min CD.

...and lock zones when in battle.
                                Thief have job abilities that do not now. They have one on a 5 minute timer that transfers 50% of enmity from a party member to the THF or another on a 1 minute timer that transfers 25% (these abilities share timers in some way).

PLD don't need anything else. They're ****ing awesome now with Atonement.

Comment

Working...
                                X