Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really miss this and WoW. MMOs simply aren't the way forward if you want to do **** in life though ><. The years fly by, it's scary.

I want to win the lottery so I can play, moreso than having ****-loads of cash.

One thing is for sure though, whenever I find time for games it will be invested in either of the two big MMOs, I just hope they're around for a while to come yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
      It's not just the music, it's the whole BC Will always remain my favourite, was the first "new" part of the game i experienced. Having gone in about an hour after the update. I wasn't aware Einerjar/Odin had it's own theme? Then again it's something i've never done (but always wanted too).
      To be honest, the Einherjar thing (would love to take part in it myself) was a guess. After listening to the OST, the Iron Collossus track is something I've already heard so I suspect Ragnorok is the final BC theme (and it does have an end boss vibe).

If the track I heard on the CD is what I guess is gonna be used for Castle Zvahl [S] you'll love it

Comment

Iron Colossus does sound like the boss music to me as well.

Would make sense as

Alexander and Odin initiate Ragnarok after the battle is won.

so I'm guessing that's where that track comes from.

Obtained what I thought was the full album last night, perhaps it was legal, perhaps not - who is to know? Unfortunately it turned out to be a direct rip of just the WoG tracks and didn't have the bonus ones.

I'd happily pay full price for the boss track alone, but I'm short on the cashola atm...

Comment

Well thought I'd say hi on here, been aproductive few months really

Meritting is well no the way now with as lot of it completed, finally got to 8/8 on Elemental Magic and complted RDM group 1. Next on the list is the other category, get the wrapped up and onto RDM group 2.

Been a fun few weeks made a load of kills on Jailer of Love with plenty of earring drops but AV is refusing to pop. Been a string of cerbs and khims as well with nothing much to note other than synthesis material. On claims kings have been tight though we've dropped 2 koenig feet and 3 koenig legs recently, typically I was away every one of those!

Also broken the latent on my dagger for evisceration just the WSNM and 5 skill levels to go to cap out dagger. Next I think will be Great Sword or Club, maybe Parry as well though not sure on best way to cap it.

Last week finaly got to 7/8 on HQ staves (just apollo's to go) and uncuirsed zenith slacks that I've had for months. think the next big purchase will be cursed pumps when something finally drops, NMs are giving me big FU at the mo

Oh and last thing fianlly started on campaign and starting to rank up, reached emblem level today.

So Tal get back online mate I need someone to duo stuff with!

Comment

omfg, many bricks where shat

-- new event in may.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/guide/ ... index.html

What's “Mog Bonanza”?
            Final Fantasy XI's 6th anniversary is just around the corner, and to celebrate this happiest of occasions, the Mog House Management Union (MHMU) has decided to hold the very first Mog Bonanza event, kupo! We moogles have spared no effort to ensure that this inaugural event is a runaway success, with the prizes prepared bound to have even the most appallingly affluent adventurers drooling uncontrollably, kupo! This is the chance to turn your Vana'dielian dreams into reality and become the envy of all fellow adventurers by winning stupendous amounts of gil, or super-rare items of legend like the Kraken Club...and more!

How to Play
            The Mog Bonanza is a number-guessing game in which you pick a five-digit number of your choice, kupo.
            Playing is simple! Purchase a Mog Bonanza marble (*1) from a Bonanza Moogle at designated areas (*2), then have the vendor inscribe your desired five-digit number on it, kupo. If you can't decide on a number, we moogles will be more than happy to pick one for you. The winning numbers will be announced at a later date, so sit tight and leave the rest to Lady Luck, kupo!

The conditions for winning are as follows:
            Rank 1 prize: all five digits.
            Rank 2 prize: last four digits.
            Rank 3 prize: last three digits.
            Rank 4 prize: last two digits.
            Rank 5 prize: last digit.

Up to 10 Mog Bonanza marbles can be purchased per character level 5 or above. You can have the same number inscribed on multiple marbles. This will mean bigger earnings should you have a winning number, kupo.

Purchase your Mog Bonanza marbles, check winning numbers, and collect prizes from Bonanza Moogles at Port San d'Oria (I-9), Port Bastok (L-8), Port Windurst (F-6), or the Chocobo Circuit (H-8), kupo.

FINAL FANTASY XI 6th Anniversary Mog BonanzaPrice: 1000 gil.
            Mog Bonanza marbles available for purchase from May 16 till May 28.
            The winning numbers will be announced on June 30.
            Prizes available for collection from July 2 till July 31.

Prize List
            Each Mog Bonanza marble with a winning number entitles you to an item of your choosing from the list of prizes in the corresponding rank.

Rank 1 Prize

100 million gil
            Dalmatica +1
            Blood Scale Mail
            Kaiser Cuirass
            Armada Hauberk
            Hecatomb Harness +1
            Shura Togi +1
            Ares's Cuirass
            Skadi's Cuirie
            Usukane Haramaki
            Marduk's Jubbah
            Morrigan's Robe
            Valkyrie's Breastplate
            Valkyrie's Coat
            Ridill
            Kraken Club
            Hofud
            Futsuno Mitama
            Valkyrie's Fork

Rank 2 Prize
            10 million gil
            Black Belt
            Homam Corazza
            Nashira Manteel
            Melee Crown
            Sorcerer's Petas
            Duelist's Chapeau
            Abyss Burgeonet
            Saotome Kabuto
            Wyrm Armet
            Summoner's Horn
            Warrior's Lorica
            Valor Surcoat
            Scout's Jerkin
            Cleric's Mitts
            Assassin's Armlets
            Monster Gloves
            Koga Tekko
            Bard's Cannions
            Velocious Belt

Rank 3 Prize
            1 million gil
            Melee Cyclas
            Cleric's Briault
            Sorcerer's Coat
            Duelist's Tabard
            Abyss Cuirass
            Bard's Jstcorp
            Saotome Domaru
            Koga Chainmail
            Wyrm Mail
            Summoner's Horn
            Warrior's Lorica
            Assassin's Armlets
            Valor Breeches
            Monster Gaiters
            Scout's Socks
            Homam Cosciales
            Nashira Seraweels
            Hauteclaire
            Seveneyes

Rank 4 Prize
            100,000 gil
            Damascus Ingot
            Khroma Ore
            Damascene Cloth
            Behemoth Hide
            Moldavite Earring
            Rain Hat
            Empress Hairpin
            Bounding Boots
            Matron's Knife

Rank 5 Prize
            Miratete's Memoirs

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
              omfg, many bricks where shat

100 million gil
              lawl?

And they can't even help Tickle out with his stolen gear due to economy repercussions? They're full of **** - But then again they are Japanese.

Not trying to be racist, just making a justified mass-generalisation that chinese/japanese people usually give unjustified run-around. I'm trying to deal with a chinese employment rep working for the Dutch government and I'm feeling shades of my chinese job applications a couple of years ago. I can't make any sense out of the situation at all.

I don't even want to visit Japan anymore, I don't think I could be arsed with the attitudes.

---

I'm glad I'm not into the PvE on WoW, loads of elitist rewards (that many 25-40 man raiding guilds normally have to strive for months at) have just been savaged by the n00b hammer, meaning every man and his dog + cat can get easy access to the lesser rewards now. There's the big expansion due soon but that's months off yet. Everyone is gonna be in the same boat come 70-80 and that's not really how it should be. There OUGHT to be content in these games that only 1-2&#37; of the overall playing population have access too, it's what keeps the lesser players like me playing.
              Last edited by dataDave; 30-04-2008, 15:57.

Comment

lol, i'll take the 100 mil and then buy a K.Club, with enough change for Blessed +1 and HQ Staves

Comment

I just want level 3, give me my hauteclaire.

Comment

Jesus wept...

As ****ty as my luck is, 100 million gil... *creams self*

What's guessing that only JPs end up with the winning numbers tho (if anyone)

There must be literally an impossible number of combinations. I take it winners will be server wide and not game wide?

Comment

I'd sell 100m gil and go to Amsterdam for a month. F**k gear.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                        I'd sell 100m gil and go to Amsterdam for a month. F**k gear.
                        SE will probably invent some clever work around in the form of some sort of card (with EX status of course) that will devalue as you make purchases.

Surely they wouldn't be THAT stupid as to just add 100 million to your character's account?

Comment

STR merits capped.

Not sure what to do with my final 8 combat skill merits then after that just the (crappy) Ninja specific ones.

Thinking I'll probably do Archery 4 and Parrying 4.

Comment

you know.. you could always just finish leveling up your rng and stick 8 archery or 8 markmanship on, DJ got blm into the 70's soon and it already starting pld lol, i think i'll be joining him when he hit 37 with either rng/war/thf or whm as my 4th 75 job.

nothing going on much, leveled DNC to 26 as im trying to turn it in to an optional sub for monk, did a couple of KS99 and got me 1/3 bb items, tp burned Kirin in 1min:29secs which was damn good fun, no k club or bz'drks. Salvage... 9 chariot nm's in AR since the last 35 drop and what do we get... 35 sodding whm hands, did end up with 25 skadi legs though and yesterday our 2nd ares body 35. Which leaves me with skadi head,arms,legs and feet on 15/25 pieces just waiting on SE to rain 35 pieces on us .
                            Last edited by Tobal; 30-04-2008, 19:58.

Comment

Hey,

Yeah im knocking on 68's door on blm now so hopfully once i can get to 70 i can start taking it everywhere and get more exp quicker

Also yeah ive started up PLD and hit 22, and just regeared. So waiting for my old stuff to sell before i carry on cause its having a impact on my inv space. With havin homam, Ares body and ethereal earring ill be pretty well geared at later lvls so with the LS needin PLDs seems like a good idea.

Also the 100mil mine!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                Hey,

Yeah im knocking on 68's door on blm now so hopfully once i can get to 70 i can start taking it everywhere and get more exp quicker

Also yeah ive started up PLD and hit 22, and just regeared. So waiting for my old stuff to sell before i carry on cause its having a impact on my inv space. With havin homam, Ares body and ethereal earring ill be pretty well geared at later lvls so with the LS needin PLDs seems like a good idea.

Also the 100mil mine!
                                You win that gil and I'm going to report you for hacking/botting -_-

Papa Daragon needs some suga!

Comment

Working...
                                X