This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    We have picked up about 10 Alexandrite in 2 salvage runs.
    Yeah and part of the second quest involves having 50,000 of it the BST Kings, Chariots and Odin can appartenly be done before flagging the quest. I'd really love to have a pop at all those.

Got my PiC pearl, thanks for having me, pretty interested in trying new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
      I can wait for most Goliard gear, maybe get pieces on a second disc. I would like 1st priority on the body though, another Haste piece is nice.
      I hadn't really thought of having lotting priorities on this purely because in theory everyone should have same level of attendance. However I will be against someone lotting a second armour from a specific floor over someone who hasn't received any from that floor yet.

For example, Dara has specified he would like Denali and Goliard feet. Assuming Denali feet dropped first and me and him lotted and he won. Next time we clear floor 20 if Goliard drops, if you or Nimphedel wanted to lot, they would take priority.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
        Got my PiC pearl, thanks for having me, pretty interested in trying new stuff.
        :O

AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
          I hadn't really thought of having lotting priorities on this purely because in theory everyone should have same level of attendance. However I will be against someone lotting a second armour from a specific floor over someone who hasn't received any from that floor yet.

For example, Dara has specified he would like Denali and Goliard feet. Assuming Denali feet dropped first and me and him lotted and he won. Next time we clear floor 20 if Goliard drops, if you or Nimphedel wanted to lot, they would take priority.
          Fair enough, i am more then happy to pass upto flr 80 anyway. As for the base weapons, can any of the 20 drop on the first run or just one from the jobs present?

Comment

I'm not certain but I believe any of the 20 weapons can drop from floor 100. However, the runic disc holder, upon clearing floor 100 receives a seperate key item, and if they create a second disc (original is cleared upon beating 100) and clear floor 100 again, the weapon drop of the job they are currently on will be a 100% drop.

However, what we will do is employ the Warp trick whereby with the boss at around 5% I will be warped out thereby retaining our disc at floor 95 and allow us to farm head pieces/weapons. I miss out on the this but get the opportunity to get a guaranteed katana next run through.

Comment

Weapons only drop on floor 100 after clearing the boss and thats not even 100% unless u have a cleared runic disk and if so u get the weapon for the job u entered on.

Comment

If you need a picked up player i can help, not really after any gear except the denali body, and i believe weapons drop 100%(head less than 10%) even on warp, it just random until 2nd disc clear. As for that im thinking i just do the Cor gun and if im still playing in 3 years time... the GK lol

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                  You've misunderstood the update. You don't retain OP warps when you change nation. They are simply still there if you choose to go back to your original home nation.
                  I usually do me thinks their "Jinglish" translator needs to find a new job.

Another point to raise regarding the update, the notes included a line stating that 360 users could now obtain achievements. Well done again SE, on the ball as ever, we've had access to those for almost 2 years now...

Comment

They added another 250 points recently which is probably what they meant. A few of these are more friendly (clearing each Genkai for example) but also some new secret ones which I predict will include DNC75, SCH75, WOTG clear and whatever the highest campaign rank ends up being.

Comment

woop mine!

Comment

Congratulations DJ

Comment

How did people do in the NPC Fellow Genkai 4?

Went into my battle as NIN/WAR and Fhig Lahvre showed up as NIN/BLM (use of Sleepga gave away the subjob). Despite the years of training her, she still proved no match for my superior Ninjer skills and she never even landed a single hit on me the whole fight, the only damage I took coming from a 700 damage Mijin Gakure.

Rubbish! I expected better from her.

Comment

Tobal, what's happening with Campaign this week?

NPC squads are spawning in the town zones with chatlog notifications that the groups have undertaken the stalwart defence of Southern San d'Oria [S]/Bastok Market [S]/Windurst Waters [S]. Nothing ever happens so I'm not sure why they appear?

Is it fooked?

Comment

Well home again, was jet lagged as hell yesterday but sort of alive again today.

Ace holiday variously swam in underground rivers, caught huge sea fish, swam with dolphins, went to Teotihuacán and climbed the pyramid of the sun and drank a lot of booze....

Sounds like I have a lot of game to catch up on, need to go find out what is what again!

Keep hearing about ZNMs and stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                                Well home again, was jet lagged as hell yesterday but sort of alive again today.

Ace holiday variously swam in underground rivers, caught huge sea fish, swam with dolphins, went to Teotihuac?n and climbed the pyramid of the sun and drank a lot of booze....
                                WB dude - sounds like you had an awsome holiday

Comment

Working...
                                X