Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right that's me up to the assault type fight on the Windy storyline, will progress Bastok next. Reading up on the assault thing it sounds like 2 x BLM can nail it.

Comment

Which fight u up to Tsing wuts it called?

Comment

Er I forget will check later but it's like the blitzkreig assault waves of low HP mobs.

Just farmed the loads of know what not to get access, need to do the cuts before but basically there now

Had a read at bastok I might be able to solo all of those up to the new ones.

Comment

lol

99p

Comment

lmao damn even in cex its atleast £10... 99p!!!

Comment

about the ksnm/bcnm/isnm's im up for some ... got a lot of seals to burn.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
                /wave

I'm good with any of the above (I guess technically option 2 should be RarghIII?). I also don't mind being Sack Holder if required...

I'll be making a start on the WotG missions shortly so that may work some with Tsing/Dara.
                Hey matey, if you do create a new LS I could use a pearl, I logged on after another break to find the LS I was in had disbanded, so im currently without a shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  I'm happy for Tal to run the shell, just don't disappear on us again

I think it's a fair point that whoever wants to "lead" the new shell needs to be sure of staying with the game.

WB though mate.
                  A fair point Dara for sure and i'd be happier with someone like Tsing, Tob or you leading our social shell - you have all shown long term commitment which is ideal. As long as its sorted i'm happy!

Wedge, whats your characters name now dude? Also where are you at level / mission wise etc?

Comment

Tsing or Tob would probably make a better leader than I - mine is a love/hate relationship with the game, although it's been such a large part of my life for a good few years now I could snap at any moment

Comment

Also, with Tal coming back it means me relinquishing ownership of his P.Rope

As a result of this, would anyone like to help me out with the BCNM Wild, Wild, Whiskers?
                      It's a 3-man, 60 cap fight with a 15 minute timer. Despite this it's apparently quite easy, doable with 2 and the P.rope has a 58% drop rate according to wiki. Of course, if anyone who wants to come along wants to use an orb, then I'm of course happy with a sell and split.
                      I can help out with this if Dara - not sure what Orbs I have until later but can help out either way if you need me.

Comment

That would be cool yeah - don't suppose you have whm lvled to 60 do you? Stona is essential for it's breath attack.

Comment

That would be cool yeah - don't suppose you have whm lvled to 60 do you? Stona is essential for it's breath attack.
                          Unfortunately not, my SJ's are all around Lv40 atm.

Comment

Tali will be alright, some say he casts magic better while stoned

Comment

Also, with Tal coming back it means me relinquishing ownership of his P.Rope

As a result of this, would anyone like to help me out with the BCNM Wild, Wild, Whiskers?
                              It's a 3-man, 60 cap fight with a 15 minute timer. Despite this it's apparently quite easy, doable with 2 and the P.rope has a 58% drop rate according to wiki. Of course, if anyone who wants to come along wants to use an orb, then I'm of course happy with a sell and split.
                              Read up the strategies on this page:

After the Silence effect wears off, Macan Gadangan will only cast Burst, which can be absorbed by shadows. Macan Gadangan is completely (or nearly completely) immune to stun while casting Burst. Shield Bash, Stun and multi-hit Weapon Skills had no effect - The mob got Burst off every time. If he is NOT silenced at the beginning, he will cast a thunder-based spell at random. Burst is by far the easiest to deal with, so be certain to Silence him once and do not Stun, Silence, or Sleep him at any p

I've done this fight a couple of times in the past the Silence > Burst trick works 100% and makes the fight ridiculously easy with a NIN tank.

In fact, I'd imagine it could be duoed with NIN and WHM.

Comment

Getting the whm would be the tough part - I think rep is the only one of us with it at 60+

Would you be interested in a run at all btw rare?

Comment

Working...
                                X