X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6pm - Midnight I think.

Comment

****!! That's going to make it a lot harder to hit level 30 for Thursday then.. damn!

Comment

Grats On Your AF Rare, And Happy Birthday Mihki
        Didnt Do Much This Weekend [Working] But I Did Do
        A LVL 1 Race From Rabao To Jeuno, Loads Of Fun
        And Managed To Fight Tremor Rams Again

Comment

Well the time is near guys. Chains of Promathia is almost upon us and I have a proposal that is open to any LS member of any level. I call this event:

Chains of Promathia Super Crazy Launch Exploration Party Version 1 (cue maniacal laughter? or maybe not ^_^)

The proposal is really simple, we meet together, form an alliance (or multiple alliances if more than 18 people wish to take part) pick a new zone (or multiple zones depending on the time available) and basically tear the place up. We?ll explore every hidden facet of these new areas and hopefully discover some wonderous new sights and experiences to recreate that sense of wonder that we first experienced in those early days of our FFXI life.

We may only discover a new telepoint.

We could find a new NM and be the first to get the drop and sell it for massive profit.

We may all die horribly as we step into a zone filled with level 75 mobs.

That?s kind of the fun of the plan. Anything could potentially happen.

However, whilst I hope it will be a fun experience I think some ground rules should be set down.

1. Don?t be part of COPSCLEPV1 (snappy) if you are not prepared to accept any experience loss that may arise from potential deaths. We cannot guarantee what will happen when we step over the zonepoint and I don?t relish the thought of 17 angry players chewing me out as they all deleveled.
          2. Whilst I want it to be a fun experience I would like all players to be as fully prepared as possible so turn up with the kind of equipment and support items as you would an Experience Party. Food is important and Ninjas (either main or sub) should have stacks of all appropriate tools. We will fare much better if the zones are tough if people are prepared.
          3. Perhaps most importantly, anyone who steps into any new COP zone prior to this event taking place immediately sacrifices their chance to take part. Like I said I want this to be new for EVERYONE who takes part, and that will not be possible if people already know what to expect when we get there. I will be keeping an eye on everyone who says they wish to be part of this prior to the event taking place and if I see anyone in a new zone, I feel they should not be able to join the main group.
          4. As said above there are NO level restrictions as to who can take part. I want this to be open to all LS members as a kind of group event. Anyone and everyone is welcome, provided they can satisfy the criteria above. Our LS has sufficient numbers of people at 50+ to provide sufficient cover for the lower level members to all but the toughest of fiends.

I propose that this takes place the first Saturday after everyone takes delivery of the expansion to ensure that we can spend a good amount of time with this.

Hopefully interest in this will be high. The event likely won?t work if just myself and 2 other people take part. Obviously I am willing to hear any other people?s thoughts as to what should happen. If people think the rules are too stringent tell me, and I can edit this post accordingly.

Hopefully it will be a blast.

Comment

Sounds good Rare.

Hopefully no one has any delays with getting the expansion.

Comment

WELL, guys.
              I haven't been playing much... and it's not relevant anyway, since my beta account is set to expire tomorrow.
              So.
              Who wants my stuff?
              I'll be in game sometime tonight!

Comment

Uber-\o/

Comment

Are Those Updates Starting Tonight? I Hope So

The chance of catching "rusty caps" while fishing has been adjusted in several areas.
                  I Wonder Why =_=

Comment

/em prepares to read the list of updates with a sense of trepidation and dread.

Comment

OMG, people need to read the changes being made to Utsusemi. This page goes into more detail and it is NOWHERE near as bad as I predicted all those weeks ago.

Rarehero dances happily.

BLINK-TANKING IS NOT NERFED!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by C'; 13-09-2004, 18:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayan
                        Are Those Updates Starting Tonight? I Hope So

I Wonder Why =_=
                        Indeed Bayan. Along with

The buying price for Padded Caps has been adjusted

Comment

Hehe Yeah I Read The Cool Adjustments To Utsusemi
                          I Think Its Worse For Non-Tank Blinkers Now Then Tanks
                          And The Regions Have Been Add 8)

I Hope We Dont Go Here!
                          "A variety of new monsters have been added to the Chains of Promathia areas.Some of these enemies have the ability to see through Sneak and Invisible spells."
                          And I Dont Think I Wanna Meet A BLM in Ballista Now
                          "Scythe has been added to a black mage's combat skills. Black mages will now be able to equip certain new weapons"
                          Lots Of Cool Additions
                          Last edited by Bayan; 13-09-2004, 18:54.

Comment

Seriously this really is the best news I could have had since the update was announced. I'll admit that when this change was initially announced (with much vaguer details that we have now) I was worried. Whilst i never picked NIN to be a blink-tank I enjoyed the role immensely (haven't done it proper in so long tho, in that I've not been main tank in a full EXP party).

The thought of that play option being removed left me wondering what to do in game.

The thought of quitting was one that went through my mind.

Now I can't wait to get back in game. I have more NIN AF to get

Oh and BLM with Scythes = Officially Very Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnakai
                              WELL, guys.
                              I haven't been playing much... and it's not relevant anyway, since my beta account is set to expire tomorrow.
                              So.
                              Who wants my stuff?
                              I'll be in game sometime tonight!
                              dude, will you be joining again, buying the game. If so one of us could store your stuff and then send it back to you when you re-join.

Comment

Haha Bayan, Xboy won't be too happy XD

Comment

Working...
                                X