X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats mighty nice of you (and whoever makes the trip) thanks very much. w

myself on seraph i game as Yasuraka. my buddy is Kitetsu

we are currently based at bastok valiently trying to get our first 6 jobs to 12 before we take on the wrath of valkurm in a PT

Comment

mikewl very kind offer. however i am on the daruga? server

i will be playing some more tonight but i havent got a clue about what i am meant to be doing

ps what is a linkshell

Comment

Originally posted by chang
        thats mighty nice of you (and whoever makes the trip) thanks very much. w

myself on seraph i game as Yasuraka. my buddy is Kitetsu

we are currently based at bastok valiently trying to get our first 6 jobs to 12 before we take on the wrath of valkurm in a PT

Wow, that a strange way of doing things, but i would recommend just sticking to a 2-3 jobs at max until you hit lvl30, over wise your spreading yourself to thin on equipment and gill, and there nothing worse that poorly equiped job(ok may a crap player, and WAR/whm or BLM/drks)

Comment

i see what your saying, current problem being is the lack of space lol need to get the mog house quests done asap ^^;

working as a duo to reach lvl 12 on all 6 has given us time to farm on a lower scale, auction off stacks of crystals etc.

However at lvl 12 (only 2 jobs to go) we are gonna start working properly on our main jobs, first hurdle is gonna be the subjob items, cant wait to get that part out of the way.

Comment

Rare, Wedge, Tobal,

Thanks in advance for the help with the RSE.

Comment

Originally posted by ince
              mikewl very kind offer. however i am on the daruga? server

i will be playing some more tonight but i havent got a clue about what i am meant to be doing

ps what is a linkshell
              A linkpearl is what we use to communicate anytime anywhere between us in the game, we are often all doing seperate things but we can always communicate through the Linkshell.

Its very likely you would find a good linkshell on the server you are currently on but if you did want to join us im sure we can get you a world pass and a linkpearl easy enough, this would mean re-creating your character (i think), the main problem with doing this.

Comment

Still need a pearl for Kyudo btw 8)

Comment

Currently clocked up another 4 hours killing leeches with no carbuncle ruby to show for it.. that brings my total to 15 hours so far. I'm starting to think someone is taking the piss out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                    Finaly reached boiling point in Valkurm today, a whole bunch of noob tossers managed to invite me, piss me off, let me die 3 times then kick me with 77 exp 'til I leveled up.

I logged on as Shen, pulled 20 gobs, ran to their party and used Hide, killed each and every last mother ****er there. YES! /angry
                    I've always wanted to do that, but MPKing is a bannable offense so I've never had the balls to do it.

I'm planning on levelling BLM from 7 to 75 so not looking forward to the early levels

Comment

OK.. one of my friends is trying to register FFXI european version, and has just discovered they don't accept switch! That is ludicrous. They only take Visa or Mastercard... nobody else had this problem?

Comment

Is this because all the billing is going via the U.S?

Comment

No idea, but it seems he's screwed.

Comment

Incredibly (or incredibly stupidly) people from Europe still have to use the exact same payment system as US players as the monthly fee is still paid in dollars so credit cards only unfortunately.

When you consider this factor, plus the fact that neither the translator nor any in game text (cut scenes etc) have been translated into other European languages, it makes you wonder why it took 10 months to launch the PC version in Europe when it is identical to the US one.

Comment

You gotta be kidding me! The reason these companies tend to give for ****ing europeans in the ass, taping it and then laughing hartily while they are uploading it to the internet is that it has to (at least) be translated into French and German (and often italian, spanish and some nordic languages too)

PSO had 8 languages in the translator and sold worlwide in a months time

I'm am Displeased! {/angry}

Switch is a UK only payment tool, and is not available in other european countries, that explains that. But the whole translations thing is just wrong. I guess the pal "conversion" is what was the hold up.

Comment

I'VE GOT MY RUBY!!!

IgotmyrubyIgotmyrubyIgotmyrubyIgotmyruby!!

Seventeen hours of pure hell, and five minutes of total adrenaline-fuelled joy when it dropped! I'm reluctant to hand this thing over for the quest now! I wanna keep it!

Comment

Working...
                                X