Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW - just seen the trailer on the Sony Media Briefing. Thanks for the link dude - the artwork on the home page is stunning.

Last edited by talizker; 03-06-2009, 00:07.

Comment

Well finally after many attempts Aspi managed to cough up the M Abj Feet for

I'm guessing the anounement of FFXIV heralds the end of FFXI, not sure how I feel about that. In all honesty I've done most of what the game has to offer and now with 5/5 on Zenith, Crimson and Koenig

Well I'll stll be palying I guess not sure whether I will start a new MMO.

Comment

Nice work tsing! The FFXIV trailer shows the same races again but on a different planet i think.

Just looked at the info section. looks as though this is not gonna be on the XBox!!!
        Last edited by Kerushi; 03-06-2009, 11:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
          I'm guessing the anounement of FFXIV heralds the end of FFXI, not sure how I feel about that. In all honesty I've done most of what the game has to offer and now with 5/5 on Zenith, Crimson and Koenig

Well I'll stll be palying I guess not sure whether I will start a new MMO.
          From the SE Press Conference today:

Q: What happens to Final Fantasy XI now that we're moving to FFXIV? Are you going to phase it out or continue to publish new content for XI? How will the development team be split?

A: The development for FFXIV started 4 or 5 years ago with primary ideas. Development started a few years ago, while FFXI was still being supported. FFXI will continue to be supported. There is another year of content planned. There are no plans for the near future to stop development on FFXI.

Q: Will you try to move players from XI to XIV or will they be separate communities?

A: It's up to the community themselves. We envision users that will hopefully play XI one day and XIV another. They will be independent, but users are free to play both.

Comment

Hey Everyone, Not posted for a while as ive been busy getting married, and off on my honeymoon in the next 3 weeks. Not had chance to play much FF, but as of today ive decided im quitting! I love it on my new server and already got to do loads of new stuff but with the 14 coming out, theres no way ill have room for 2 mmo's in my life and I will want to play this as soon as it does. The things I have left in 11 to do would easy take me over a year to so i thought id take a year out catching up on all the games ive not had chance to play!

So rather than all my stuff go to waste if anyone wants to make a mule on midgard and transfer it back over your very welcome to just let me know. I have some nice bits including my Novio still so if anyone is interseted just let me know. Or thinking about it even if sombody wants the characters. (Dj and Maria). Maria is still on Seraph but has crap everything.

Comment

Damn DJ! I'm gonna miss your spankey assed elvaan!

Where you going on honeymoon mate?

Comment

Cheers pal. Im off to lolMexico to catch me some pig flu! We booked it over a year ago so had no idea what was going to happen, but its had the all clear now so heres hoping!

Comment

Congrats on the getting hitched thing mate!

But damn you for server jumping, I could have used near enough all of your gear

Comment

Dj never invited any of us to come to his ho down!

Comment

Mexico is awesome!

Sorry to see you retire mate, we had a blast I'd hold onto the characters you jsut never know still some more mini expansions to come!

If you want to move on left over kit I'll can come get it

Comment

DJ you should just create a will and distribute your gear between us!

Comment

lol it feels like im dieing now!! Kerushi is makin a mule on midgard and gonig to bring everything over, so im sure between you lot you can all have a peice of tickle!

Yeah there is a few bits of XI still to come 2 mini's and the rest of wings but tbh if i dont quit now i prob wont! lol So takin some time out for other games before 14 makes sence!

Comment

See you in Eorzea!

Comment

Well I was going to suggest you delevel Tickle down to level 1 again for the hell of it just to make it more concrete

Comment

well tickle i'll hope to see you when 14 comes around, and im sure we'll start a new forum for us all, been good fun mostly .

Comment

Working...
                                X