Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet again, nothing for samurai to get excited about. Wake me when we get new skill or a bigger TP return (1 or 2tp extra a hit is wank, when rangers/thfs with Nin subs hit quicker,twice and more often) ?_?

Comment

Some cool updates, just checked the list.

New areas being added in this update - did i read this correctly or are they only for the CoP expansion.

Rare, will this update make those changes to Ninja, if so then some bard stuff thats supposed ot be updated should be as well.

Good stuff, it feels like the 6 hours downtime today is worthwhile.

Comment

i tell a lie, this perked my interest

Two new types of weapons and armor--"enchanted" and "dispensing"--have been added.
        but for all its worth, whats the point in totally used up weapon with no charge on it, unless there is a way to get the weapons recharge, its waste of money.

Comment

maximum exp is now 250 for lv51-60 peeps and 300 for lv60+ peeps, that's quality. We could be seeing exp chains with 450xp results past 60 8)

Comment

This update ties in with the COP expansion Wedge.

The changes made will be applicable after tonights version update (so a PLD tommorrow at level 50 will be able to cast raise).

However, anything related to COP directly (such as the missions or the new areas) will only be available when you buy, install and register the expansion pack.

Comment

Greatish weekend for me.

Saturday, my now famous LS killed Kirin twice, out of all our damage dealers my DRK did the most damage to kirin with Sneak attack+spin slash. 800 damage to the 2nd toughest HNM in the game is pretty good. We got Kirin's Osode, Crimson legs and Hecatomb Harness abjurations but even though I really wanted it, half the LS decided to give it to a useless DRG, with the excuse that I can equip Adaman Hauberk (something that isnt easy to get). It's a shame because I would do more damage with it, and I really deserved it as I was there at the two fights and the useless DRG wasnt. Oh well.

Sunday, we cleared Dynamis Bastok with no Zenmetsu (complete wipe) plus I got my first piece of DRK AF2. So that means I can now go to Dynamis Beaudecine.

Gonna order the Chains of Promathia expansion soon :x

For those who want to know more about my LS and would like to see end-game content, such as the previously mentioned Kirin battle or against Fafnir's HQ pop; Nidhogg, go to www.theorderls.com and download the videos and sign up to the forum!

Comment

Rare, you might enjoy this piece of info: Utsusemi: San being introduced

Edit: Pic too big, click linky One of the .dat files from the update.

Level 62, 60 second recast, 12 second cast :X.

Comment

Hi been playing FFXI for some while now on Garuda. Thief lvl 30, Ninja 24, Samurai 20 and Warrior and Monk both at 15. Hope you don't mind me joining in with my tuppence worth on what is easily my best game ever.

Levelling Ninja to 30 at present with a view to then either getting Samurai going again or possibly starting to level Thief/Ninja. Any recommendations?

Comment

Hey the update is loading (11 pm)

EDIT - sorry just PoL update
                    Last edited by Systemshock; 13-09-2004, 22:10.

Comment

This Patch Isnt For The Faint Hearted
                      1600+ Files And My Download Time Is 3 Hours ATM
                      Hopefully It Will Speed Up At Bit On My 1MB Connection

Comment

Thanks for the birthday congratulations! ^^

Rare I will most definetly be taking part in the exploration of the CoP areas.

Comment

hmm so the 30 minute update im getting now is just the playonline thing.

Comment

tiny POL update to get you into a false sense of security, then unleashes the 1404 file download (on ps2) 17mb patch apparantly, servers must be bursting its taking so long.

but i do wish it would speed up, Fafnir is due another hiding ><

Comment

im having some problems connecting, its taking a few tries to progress through to the update screen.

/Sigh its repeating itself now, it checks the new files and then cant connect - then rechecks etc etc.

Think I will do this tommorow.
                              Last edited by mikewl; 13-09-2004, 23:54.

Comment

THX YOU SQAURE

Shinimusha Haidate DEF:27 "Store TP"+6
                                Lv.50 SAM
                                and

Kingdom Aketon DEF:1 Increases chances of obtaining crystals In San d'Oria: Movement speed +12%
                                Lv.1 All Jobs

Republic Aketon DEF:1 Increases chances of obtaining crystals In Bastok: Movement speed +12%
                                Lv.1 All Jobs

Federation Aketon DEF:1 Increases chances of obtaining crystals In Windurst: Movement speed +12%
                                Lv.1 All Jobs

????Horror Head II New Moon + Lightsday + Daytime: Enmity+50
                                Lv.1 All Jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X