Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind, but my unfortunate lack of uber gear might put him off somewhat

Comment

Depends how you're set up really, need a damage down set and something that ensures you don't get resisted on nukes. Don't have to be geared as heavily as me but do need decent kit.

Looking at duo for brothers, rapido and hagun ENM + some farming in Beadeaux (S) but might be better duoing with a THF there for TH as kill is easy.

The other biggie still outstanding for me is the Vivian's Ring.

Comment

How does BLM sound for some stuff? I'd like to think my gear sets are above standard. I've lost the will to stop leveling RDM ever since i stopped doing Sky.

Comment

Wait bro ... you been doing ENMs without us?!

Comment

Sadly RDM can't use some of my choice BLM pieces such as the R.Pumps.

Do have the ACP body piece though and a couple of other bits and bobs. Not alot of HQ though unfortunately. We really need to get some BC and KSNMs nailed so I can afford those HQ staves <.<

Comment

Been duoing ENMs for ages, go once a week pretty much. Brothers and Hagun are simple enough, can defo duo Brothers with BLM, not sure on Hagun biggest problem is finding the mob, killing is simple.

Never found a use for R. Pumps unless they ahve some hidden stat I don't know about, I nuke in Yigit (still not got Cobra) and standing gear is Z Pumps. R Pumps would rock for RDM shame we can't use as a haste peice.

Think my next items for RDM and BLM is the witch sash and I want my dusk +1 for RDM. BLM I need drops Novio and Heralds Gaiters, maybe a Prudence Torque.

Comment

Tobal, Wedge, do you have any idea when you'll be ready for the Fei'Yin & Shadow Lord missions?

Thanks.

Comment

im ready to go, wedge where are you onthe magcite we'll have to complete this this weekend.

Comment

Give me a shuot online if you go to the Shadow Lord or 5.1 and need a PLD. Most of the HNMs are over night at the moment so pretty much free in the day unless one of the 24 or 48 hour mobs pop.

Need to go turn some gil as well down to 4 million on hand, don't really like getting below 3. Crafting is still sucking cash but reached 57 goldsmithing now and nearly enough GP for my ring when I hit 58.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                      im ready to go, wedge where are you onthe magcite we'll have to complete this this weekend.
                      I still have a bit to do, i'll be on this evening will try and get it done today.

Update:
                      Got all the items now and just done Davoi, so not too much left to do.

Update:
                      Ok im now on 5-1 but it looks like im going to need some help on this bit.
                      Last edited by mikewl; 18-07-2009, 17:17.

Comment

looks like we set for 1pm tomorrow tomorrow, inthe mean time here's our pirate crew, and look my hp to.... LUCKY!

Comment

You guys may as well go ahead if you haven't already, I was up late last night and have now missed the starting time, also I haven't done 5-1 either so thats another thing im behind on.

Comment

We only did 5-1 Wedge. The plan was to kill the Shadow Lord tomorrow night, but there's major maintenance planned from about 16:00-23:00, so that's not going to happen. I'm not sure what's happening regarding the Shadow Lord now, to be honest.

Comment

Ok, the maintenance tonight has scuppered our Shadow Lord plans for this evening but it will only delay us slightly. I am suggesting we do the battle tomorrow evening at 8pm.

We are going to need either Dara or Tobal to come as RDM for healing but other than that, jobs are free choice (I’m coming RNG >)

In other news to Rep/Tobal, I’ve been progressing on the WotG mission line now and should be up to the next BC battle by Thursday at the latest. Picked up the Cernunnus Bulb last night and will get up to speed as quickly as I can.

Oh, and I've really enjoyed our recent Maze monger exploits. I hope we can carry on because it actually seems like a fun event. If nothing else it will be a decent way to cap EXP on RNG.
                              Last edited by C'; 20-07-2009, 08:24.

Comment

8pm tomorrow sounds fine rare.

Comment

Working...
                                X