• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the THF weapon like?

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      What's the THF weapon like?

Most of them look cack, so hopefully the bonus will be nice.

Comment

So much fail

Fane Baselard
        DMG:22 Delay:186 Main hand: DMG:27
        Lv 75 THF

Dweomer Knife
        DMG:25 Delay:195 Main hand: DMG:28
        Lv75 BRD

Ogre Jambiya
        DMG:22 Delay:201 Main hand: DMG:28
        75 DNC

Check the DMG ratings and the jobs

Comment

Sounds to me like the BRD and THF stats should be reversed.

Comment

well we do know that the DMG rating can be aug'd on these weapons as shown onthe Scythe example, and at least the thf weapon as a low delay, just gotta hope 1 of those 5 chances to aug the same weapon will produce the results.

Hopefully im i'll be happy with the monks 18dmg, 96 delay, getting +2dmg, -40 Delay.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
              So much fail

Fane Baselard
              DMG:22 Delay:186 Main hand: DMG:27
              Lv 75 THF

Dweomer Knife
              DMG:25 Delay:195 Main hand: DMG:28
              Lv75 BRD

Ogre Jambiya
              DMG:22 Delay:201 Main hand: DMG:28
              75 DNC

Check the DMG ratings and the jobs
              To sum up

Comment

It does make me laugh reading posts about the new Campaign bodies that bitch along the lines off "these pieces ae **** compared to my Sky/Dynamis/Salvage/Nyzul (delete as applicable) body piece. Way to fail S-E. If I had a life I'd be cancelling my account" completely oblivious to the fact that these are level 68 armours and not in anyway designed for them.

Comment

We're in!

Time to test Yonin/Innin before bed.

Comment

Holy ****! This is insane.

Confirmed this with my own eyes but the Ninja Tool Expertise effect on Yonin is 100% activation and doesn't seem to degrade over time. Need to see if this is a mistake but if it sticks around and S-E don't nerf it my NTE merits are getting removed (I have 4 and was 1 merit away from capping it XD) and I unlock a full set of SAN spells.

Comment

Well for that first fetch quest: 1/1 Orc drop, 1/5 Quadav drop, been in Giddeus 3hours and still no drop, along with 60 other people. Why SE feel the need for quests like this i'll never know.

Comment

HAHAHA!

Already reading conflicting reports on the Yonin NTE issue. One has the GM warn that anyone found "abusing" this unintentional bug will be banned and another saying it is working exactly as intended.

Good times!

Comment

I have no doubt SE gonna fix the 100% activition, it would kill woodworking and alchemy.

seems union drops random rubbish along with a few quest items (angelstone, logs for this fey quest), single dynamis coins and the fey weapons(which can also be crafted)

50+ FoV seems like total fail, same **** stats as seen in -50, with people getting +2str -2agi or +14 earth nothing like the picture suggested onthe erhants body.

Comment

I Knew I forgot to do something! -_- I need to download the updates -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              I have no doubt SE gonna fix the 100% activition, it would kill woodworking and alchemy.
                              I'm expecting them to change to 100% activation but it probably is worth remembering that this isn't 100% all of the time. It's purely when Yonin is activated. Innin/no job ability has standard usage.

However, the majority of instances where use of tools would be most anticpated I'd expect to be using Yonin anyway so yes, expect it to be corrected. Not because it would be kill the crafts (there's little to no money in ninja tools anyway) but only because it is just crazy that a NIN can cast anything for no cost at all.

A combination of my own tests last night and early reports suggesting the following with regards to Yonin (very little testing has been done with Innin yet).

The accuracy penalty starts out at Acc-30 and degrades at an unspecified rate over the ability?s 5 minute duration. When I did my own test last night I calculated it as approx Acc-25 so I bviously delayed my calculations and had the effect degrade by the time I worked it out. Purely eyeballing my soloing of Greater Manticores last night (one awarded 220EXP when I killed indicating the general level of mob I killed) I noticed I probably did miss more than I would have expected but not by a massive amount.

The enmity bonus again degrades over time but the person responsible for the detailed enmity testing over at BG is estimating it starts out as Enmity+30 and degrades over the 5 minute duration and finishes at Enmity+10. This is actually a significant boost (I?d say an average NIN/DRK build idles in approx Enmity+15/18) and whilst NIN/DRK is actually very good at maintaining hate at the cap this will help with speeding up getting there by a significant margin. Activiating the ability itself actually gives a sizeable chunk of VE (Volatile Enmity) too.

We have no exact numbers on the Evasion boost received yet but again just by eyeballing whilst soloing last night (which is not totally reliable I admit) it seems significant. On the above-mentioned 220EXP mob I had an evasion rate of >50% but when I dropped Yonin the mob immediately gained a near 100% accuracy rate so I was definitely receiving a nice amount of extra evasion.

The only downside with this ability is the lowering of the enemy?s critical hit rate. Not that it?s bad as such, just not very practical and an increased spell interruption down % would probably have made more sense.

Comment

Just finished the pain in the arse HELM Moogle Mission, if you fill your inventory up 100%, you can still get the key item and carry on farming at whatever spot it is. Sadly no one else seemed to be doing this. I'll send you my left over tools Rare, should be more then enough and i don't need them anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X