X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dara Level whm!!!

Comment

I'm only taking whm to 75 for Maat's cap, and even then it would probably stop around 70 (if I ever get round to even bother thinking about getting it prior to next year's 'apparent' world wide release of XIV)

Comment

Cheers Kerushi, as if i don't see enough lolWHM walking about

Comment

Based on our Chamber BC the other night, you're in no position to be calling me a lolwhm!

Comment

I think you logged by the time you mentioned doing the final BC Rare. I'll wait until you're/everyone is ready, i don't want to screw this up and so there's no one else i'd sooner be fighting alongside then yourself. I'm not in any rush to do this, given the next update will prob be about January.

Comment

Are you talking about WoTG BCs?

Comment

Finally got a decent drop from one of those locked chest dropped by mobs, It was in South Gustaberg and contained a Bronze Bandolier.

Comment

Nice job. I've been thinking of trying for that for use on my RNG for low level events but not had much luck getting it inside the casket. Last time I tried I claimed Leaping Lizzy twice and had no luck there either.

I'm thinking of leveling SAM to 37 next for a subjob option and really want the level Mokusa Great Katana that comes from the casket in Batallia Downs. I think Seraph currently has the Mystery Boxes: San d'Oria kupopower so now is probably a good time to try for it.

Comment

I got the Mokusa Great Katana -_-

Comment

I'm ready for final battle on A Moogle Kupo d'Etat whenever.

Comment

I need to redo the pre-reqs but will have those done asap.

Comment

Good luck! Dara also don't forget to say " LoL run" for good luck at the start of the BC!!!

Comment

Rare in new forum avatar shocker!!

Comment

Indeed. It was only when I changed it that I realised I have had the same avatar for like 6 years.

I haven't even played Pump It Up for like 5 but it never occurred to me that it should be changed.

However, Lilisette is awesome and deserves to be my avatar until 2015.

Comment

Anything happening this evening? Quests, missions, assualt, anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X