Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was more of a general comment, it did sound like i said tonight when i read it back though I think there's quite afew things happening tonight, so might be best to organise another day, should people be interested.

Comment

More than willing to help with ACP final boss. I’ll collect the key item again myself and try for another augmented ring. Both of mine so far have been **** (although I got decent STR+1 earrings from the Fei’Yin fights I did).

However, I don’t think we have the manpower in house to do this battle so you may need to shout up some support at least.

Comment

I'd definately be up for ACP again, the option of switching my BLM and RDM body for a THF one will be good to have.

I'm still none the wiser as to which piece would be of most benefit to me though.

Comment

I've been stuck for ages as what to pick for a body piece, especially as WHM, i don't seem to really benefit from anything.

Comment

egads! Dara is a body snacher!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
              Moonie did you get the other NM?
              Yup got it done.

Comment

excellent!

Comment

tsing which could you be next on to ffxi, we could do with a 4th man for this "Fire inthe Hole" quest for rare, so we can move on to the new bits.

as for mission lines, im complete up to starting quest 8, i remember mission 18 being a real bitch with just 4 people, think i finally did with with 5.

These missions are unlocked upon installation and registration of the Wings of the Goddess expansion pack. Wings of the Goddess missions are tied to the quest-lines that center around each nation; while all four story-lines are independent, progression through the Wings of the Goddess missions...

Comment

I have a hell of a lot of catching up to do on WoTG.

Comment

Right had a look where I am and it looks like this...

WotG = Cross Roads of Time
                      Sandy = The Price of Valor
                      Windy = A Manifest Problem
                      Bastok = The Fighting Forth

I'mm move Bastok onto the same level of quest as Windy, all soloable to there.

Comment

Even I can't be assed posting the **** that constitutes today's update preview.

Link is here if you really want to see it but I warn you, it's not worth the effort.

Comment

Wow, an update to the nigh on impossible to obtain Ebisu rod <.<

What we need is for that fatigue cap to disappear. Like I said, the innocent players shouldn't be punished because SE are too ****ing lazy to deal with the botters.

If someone wants to legitimately fish all day then let them! Where's the magical cap for other crafters?

Comment

The dev team have been smoking tarutarus again.

Comment

Well after months of no AF upgrade materials at all got 2 the week so waiting for this bad boy to come back

And have the materials for my first BLM AF upgrade so thinking I'll go for hands or hat, hands seems best to me

Not too much else going on, didn't pick up my Novio from JOL >< and with Fission now retired I need a new RDM duo partner.

Comment

I think dara wants to duo with you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X