• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That earring is a Fei'Yin reward yes?

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
      That earring is a Fei'Yin reward yes?
      Seems so. I got the MND+1 last time, MAB+2 is mega uber considering the value of Crapaud though (2mil on some servers).

Comment

I've had 2 earrings so far with STR+1 augments on them but the best ultimate combination for me would be a Ruby Earring with STR+2 and some amount of R.Att+.

Imagine the Diamond Earring with INT+2 and MAB+2

Comment

Breeze Gorget - I CAN HAS IT?!

Blade: Jin build

Blade: Kamu build

Need Denali Gamashes (feet) for both and hands need upgrading (either Ninja Tekko+1/Enkidu's Mittens for Jin, Alkyoneus's Bracelets for Kamu).

Comment

Oh, and I was wondering if people would be willing to repeat the Moogle Kupo d'Etat final battle some time next week? Decided I'm not totally happy with my choice of augments on Anwig Salade and want to change.

Obviously I'll do all the work in obtaining any pick up members to fill any gaps we have but want it changed as soon as possible really.

Comment

I'd be up for another repeat of the final BC.

Dara you're after Organs or Virtue Stones? You know Luminion Chips can be traded too? Spent an hour or so last night farming in the palace, drop rate seems higher for organs/tissue and those pots seem to have a high drop rate on the chip.

Comment

I think he said he needs to obtain another reward first (i.e. Earring/Obi/Gorget) before he can start trading for Virtue Stones.

Comment

That's right yeah, just need 3 more organs for my stones quest.

Would you guys be prepared to help out this evening? I'm away for a week from tomorrow.
                  Last edited by Daragon; 14-08-2009, 11:52.

Comment

Are you leaving your beard behind to run your affairs while your away dara?

Comment

..................!

No

Comment

I've never really gone for the jailer organs most have a better equiavalent you can buy or drop from somewhere. I will pick some up at some point but to be honest I've tossed most I've picked up.

Comment

:O Oh My! Think of all the transplants you could have performed on the field Tsing!!! Tsing do you think Dara should leave his beard behind to handle his affairs while he is away?

Comment

That's Ice sorted now, inside easily has a higher drop rate on Tissue, only spent about 90mins this morning and got 2. HQ Flower organs are good farming on the side, they will sell for 30k each pretty much right away if you stand in Rolanberry fields long enough.

Going out tonight Dara so can't help, but get on BLM, you can solo everything in there apart from the NMs. Sleep whichever mob you want to fight, then pull it into the square room and grav. The flowers should go down in 3-4 nukes and if your quick enough before Grav wears. The pots and ball things are abit trickier, but both can be aspired (only flowers that can't) so don't be afraid to sleep > nuke > aspir until you get the hang of it. The morphing ball things also drop the other type of chip which you can sell for 20k. A good order to kill is Pot > Ball > Flower > Flower. Stun the Ga on the balls too and easy. If you're doing it right, you should never ever take damage, 300 exp a kill is nice too.

Comment

It's not that I (probably) couldn't solo them on BLM, the problem is I want TH2 for the drop rate, if I spend too long in one place than my focus drops and mistakes happen

Comment

thats when you should let your beard take over!

Comment

Working...
                                X