This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the feet rare

(please tell me though that you didn't form a static without me!)

Comment

Not really a static, we just shouted for the 20 floor. Plan on doing 51-60 on Sunday i think, if you want to help? Feeling confident that one more clear will unlock Mystic Boon.

Comment

Sunday should be fine, would need to be fairly late sunday though.

Comment

Nevermind
          Last edited by Daragon; 24-08-2009, 00:11.

Comment

BOOYA!

Finally unlocked Mystic Boon (flr 60) and it's pretty impressive. Shat a brick when i saw it appear in WS list. Gives a 1:1 MP return, doing 200 on Even Match Crabs. Am able to spam all kinds of **** now like Cure V and mp doesn't seem like an issue. Need to do abit of testing with different gear sets etc, Crabs were abit unfair to get an idea of how powerful it is. Next job Perdu Wand.

Comment

"CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS rEpLoIdX" is what the crab was saying as it died! the skimmers were just sniggering in the background

Comment

If people are interested, i'm going to shout for a big Nyzul Climb tomorrow night. Flr 61-80. That's 4 tags, and the body boss floor.

In other news, was messing about on the Ferry trying to get the Blackbeard Club, too lazy to keeping doing the run from Mea, so decided to do both trips. NM pops on the wrong ride and no to offer the Club too. Much easier this time, given the new WHM JA, the amount of learned since the first time i tried these, and the new WS. Might try those Bones in Kuf Tunnel/KRT for Ice spells.

Comment

So I guess the sea crab lost his bet cause you lived rep ... how much did you win off of the crab?

Comment

Ok, Rep, Tobal and I have just finished the most current Wings of the Goddess missions. Little piece of advice for those yet to progress, make sure you at least do some of the Windurst quest line.

Anyway, this means it is now time for us to get back on with the Windurst rank missions and get them finished. Apprently, for me and Tobal especially, there will be some revelations that are important to the WotG story so we'd like them doing as soon as possible. Could everyone involved please ensure they have 6-1 active and we can attempt at the weekend.

Comment

Hope this gets read, but I'm running a little behind

Just been fitting a new curtain rail up in my room so been unable to access the PC or 360 until now. Hopefully will be online within the next hour though.

Comment

There you go Dara. Aero IV

Comment

That's insane, I remember it being 10k not too long ago.

I know where I'll be this evening then...

Comment

Ok, now this has got me pretty angry. I see a shout in Whitegate asking for a crafter, i usually do this stuff for free. Everything seems seeminly normal and i make the guy his cluster. I'll just let the picture tell rest.

Comment

Zenj is as big a tard for sticking his nose in. Profiting of a 100+ crafter is pretty low.

Comment

Wow, 10k so he gets the right to do what he wants. I should have checked him first. He has 3 in his bazaar. I'm actually glad i did synth it, because for breaks i take the profit out of my pocket and offer up one from my own stock. I prob won't be doing anything for people i don't know anymore. Oh and i sent the 10k back.

Is it even worth a GM call, it's clearly not the first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X