Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest whilst i can understand you said what you said in the heat of the moment, you really did miss a trick. You should have waited until the day in the future when he inevitably shouts for the same again hoping for a bit of extra gil. You offer to do the synth, start it up then, oops, you press forward interrupting the animation and causing a critical break.

Comment

And spend all that time harbouring the issue while keeping half an eye on shouts for his name?

Not worth it. Why invest good energy after bad?

V

Comment

I see you are getting into karmic thinking! have you joined a monistry v?

I wont be able to make todays windy mission run -_- got too much going on irl till the weekend where i hope i can get enough time to catch up.

Comment

"Zen-ed" out from teaching almost six hours a day more like!

I'm getting on a bit, too. Have to be careful what I do with my energy these days!

Comment

Finally finished Elemental Magic merits, so will move on to Enf. next.

Should be around this evening if want to try some more Nyzul or do KSNM R.R. Goliard Body looks good for Devotion set too, which i need to start building.

Comment

Well I know rare needs to catch up with me and tobal in regards to the windurst missions, so hopefully we can finish off at least rank 8 this evening so I can line my pockets with more gil

If you need help with Bonze Marberry btw rare then I'm happy to tag along

Comment

Sorry about last night. Last 2 days back at work have left me shattered by the time I get home and jst had no motivation to do anything except laze around in front of the TV last night.

I take it you guys are up to 8-1 now which if so is perfect as I already soloed Bonze Marberry on Monday so we may all be at the same point now and I will definitely be on for some amount of time this evening.

Comment

Nice one I've just soloed the first part of 8-1 so ready for the Davoi section.

Comment

-_- Why Do You Torture Me So!!!

Comment

No prizes for guessing when the next update is.

Vana'diel Collection 2

Comment

Well finally after missing boss runs for months made an Omega run last night and bingo

Next should be the feet and then the body, not far from all of those then time to start work on the Nashira

Picked up one of these as well the other week

Not played much for a while but I have almost caught up WotG, anyone fancy giving me a hand in the last BC. Think I might be able to solo but would rather not waste time on it if I can get a hand for a 100% win.

On the quest lines still on A manifest Problem & on Bastok Light in the Darkness will see if I can get those bad boys done next

Comment

Congrats Tsing, those are sexy pants are they not? I got mine through this year's Mog Bonanza

Comment

Congratulations Tsing! Organics looks like an ace sword have fun poking things with it!

Comment

Comment

In a non-final fantasy related piece of advice I'd just like to say:

1) hybrid cars are rubbish
                                2) automatic cars are rubbish

The 2 have been brought together to make the Honda Insight and this now beats my first car an Austin Metro as the biggest pile of crap I have ever driven. Just thought I'd share that, I'm sat here feeling like I've been violated in some way.

I may also have whiplash having accidentally performed 2 emergency stops trying to put down a clutch that wasn't there.

Comment

Working...
                                X