Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone can be arrogent but I doubt your Tard material.

Comment

What about salvage, einherjar, and limbus?

Comment

I suspect Rare solo's those .... and then wakes up from his dream!

Comment

gargh! Listening to piano colections atm and I miss this game. The Promyvion music brings back streams upon streams of memories.

Too late for me to come back now. I might play XIV casually but I can't stand it when other people progress further than I do, I get jealous of gear and all sorts, that's how I end up addicted. The most rewarding aspect of MMOs for me is being at the forefront of progress and achievements (FFXI 360 Beta, Phantasy Star Universe Beta, WoW PvP), the fun comes in second place.

Comment

so your saying you like the e-penis effect of MMO's more than the lol moments we have!

Comment

Anyone up for Peacock Charm BC tonight or some Nyzul flr 80? Really want to level THF, so wouldn't mind trying another shot at that BC.

Comment

I'm up for either, preference to PCC BC though, really want one myself

Comment

Dara you bring the cloraform, ill bring the rope ... we show rep something new!

Comment

Comment

I need to get an order in for these.

Comment

Rep telling it like it is:

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                          I need to get an order in for these.
                          Wow, they're awesome... who is selling them? Didn't think Square were doing any more FFIX merchandise!

V

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                            Rep telling it like it is:

I lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by vwilsonuk View Post
                              Wow, they're awesome... who is selling them? Didn't think Square were doing any more FFIX merchandise!

V
                              Looks like Play-Asia will be stocking them. Seems that (like their other mini trading art sets) there is a 5th figure that has yet to be announced (Karaha-Baruha?)

Final Fantasy XI Tarutaru Trading Arts Trading FigureOfficial Final Fantasy Trading Arts Figure5 different charactersShipped randomlyPlease order a box of 9 pieces to receive factory sealed containerHeight: approx. 55mm - 60mmLimited availabilityComing after Chocobo and Moogle is another line of mascots for the Final Fantasy franchise. Making their first appearances in Final Fantasy XI, the Tarutaru both soften the atmosphere and add a layer of cuteness to the grand game. The set comes with 5 Tarutarus, the blond aristocratic Shantotto, The Star Sibyl, Robel Akbel, Ajido Marujido and a secret version. Make your preorder and try your luck to see if ...

Unfortunately Play-Asia ship randomly (there's no way of knowing which you get until you open the box) but if you order 9 of them they send you a sealed container which guarantees a full set (with spares).

Comment

Wait a sec, I thought mini trading arts figurines came in complete sets as standard?

All the ones I've bought in the past have done, are PA being greedy ****ers?

Comment

Working...
                                X