Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a lv75 m8 i know that rank increases time of signet etc /egg on my face -.-

Ive played the game since usa release, imported it before it came out in euro infact, just i get fed up of it after a while and then take a massive break every now and then, thats why i miss out on all the new releases etc, im not to bothered, bloody game drives me round the bend
    Last edited by Largo; 16-09-2009, 21:25.

Comment

I agologise for offering words of advice on newer bits of ffxi as from your posts you seem to know little past CoP expansion and you've mentioned little of what you where doing before your last break other than sitting your mog house. I shall endeavor to break out my crystal ball next time when offering help.

Comment

Rare, have you thought about skilling up Parry with Martial Master? I'm getting skillups on Parry, Dagger and Marksmanship every few seconds!

Comment

Ye, suppose i didnt really reveal much...
          Last edited by Largo; 17-09-2009, 06:55.

Comment

I've not really worked out what all these things do that come from the tablets, so I'm taking it martial master increases skill ups for combat skills. Does Artisans advantage do the same for crafters?

BTW for BLM now just go to the pudding camp always someone up there and just buddy up, I find trio to be around the best xp. I keep flirting with levelling another 75 either

WAR
            BRD
            SAM
            THF

Not sure which to do, I'm fancying WAR for a Ridill, e body and heca ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
              Rare, have you thought about skilling up Parry with Martial Master? I'm getting skillups on Parry, Dagger and Marksmanship every few seconds!
              I did try when Martial Master was last up a few months ago and didn't really see any noticeable benefit.

What you're experiencing is likely the result of this change with July's version update:

The rate at which combat and magic skills increase during low and middle levels has been adjusted.

Comment

I'd just like to mention that SoUIII is recruiting again, if anyone wants HNM end game.

Comment

If only Artisan's Advantage did that It helps keep mats if case of breaks with Image support, still good though.

Super Kupowers

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                    I'd just like to mention that SoUIII is recruiting again, if anyone wants HNM end game.
                    I wouldn't mind another endgame shell Tsing

Been months since my last HNM

Comment

Tsing why has SoU reformed again? Did they find out your dirty lil secret?

Comment

An ex-member decided to throw a spaz and shout the LSes ToDs all over Whitegate. Also a number of OnlinePhantasy members that split with Kalendo still held pearls. Pearl was reformed to stop ToDs being stolen, to be honest thats almost always the reason for the remakes.

Have to talk to Tigue and see if he wants you Dara, we are a little short handed at the moment following the OP split.

Comment

I'm there if I am needed tsing. What you been up to latly tsing?

Comment

Me not much to be honest been doing some work in the house and other than that the new hockey season has started. In game just been camping and slowly levelling goldsnithing, reach 62 now so no massive leaps going on!

Next I'll need to farm a butt load of moblumin ingots, will sort that in between tiamat camps.

Comment

I have one of those. Ill give it to you when I next see you ... its not much but its something.

Comment

Anyone up for abit of Subligar Hunting in Sacr. tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X