Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Tobal finished Gems last night.... (Please ignore graphics, my laptop is away for repair)

Woop Woop

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiii....bloody trials........ i want my blue gkt!!!!

BALLS! (Also Naked FTW)
    Last edited by djtickle; 20-05-2011, 08:01.

Comment

I know tobal will wanna press on with his emp later as ive kept him behind a week but rare if your on around 5 ish im sure we can box off your VNM ?

Comment

Did that Ebisu rod take you much effort to get tickle? That's one of the things I'm going to be after when I decide to come back.

Comment

0 effort XD

Gael fished all my lik and guru for me with his ebisu

Comment

And how many sexual favors did that cost you?

Comment

Just the cost of the bait

Comment

If people aren't busy tonight I could use some help clearing Grauberg. I've cleared 8/9 bosses, have a pop item for the last, also beat 5/6 Caturae, the remaining being Raja from the same zone. Sadly I don't have any KI for Raja.

Comment

servers seemed to not want to contect from the lobby to the world atm.

Comment

Been down for about 2 hours, is a current known issue.

Comment

..... balls SE come on.. going makin tea!

Comment

Back up!

Comment

Loggin on tonight tob?

Comment

I'm genuinely in awe of you guys. I'm amazed at what you've achieved.

As the weeks pass by it just becomes more and more apparent that I don't think I have the temperament for the game any more. When things don't happen for me (which is more often than not) the frustration builds and I have to walk away. Sometimes a few hours is enough, but over the past week and a half, it takes days before I'm willing to try again but I honestly think if returning to the game was going to work it needed to have happened 6 months ago. I'm too far behind the general playerbase curve now to the point where the things I need are rarely, if ever shout for. I can't remember the last time I saw a shout for atma. Not just the good ones but any at all.

I'll admit I was dazzled by Dj's pretty pictures and the stories on other forums (which I now think were exaggerated in my opinion) of how "you low man everything now" and "S-E have changed how obtaining gear works, you go in, do your NMs, get what you need and move on". All I've seen since being back is a convulted system of lights and coloured !! that seem reliant on pure luck to see if the game's random number generator has decided the weapon skills you need are actually available to your party (Hint: they probably aren't). And droprates far worse than anything I've ever seen previously.

I'm not quite beaten yet, if only because I paid for the May subscription and there's 10 days left in the month but I can't see myself paying for another unless I get a massive improvement in personal fortune.

I do appreciate Dj's and Rep's help this evening, I must add.
                            Last edited by C'; 20-05-2011, 22:26.

Comment

Hmm, I do wonder if there's any real point to me coming back then - I struggled to achieve anything I could be proud of when I was reasonably up to speed with anything, now that I'm 12 months behind I'm pretty much dead in the water I reckon.

The new laptop I have incoming probably won't help my chances of return for a good while too, I have a fair few shelves full of still sealed PC games which I am quite eager to crack open.

I've loved my experience of the game over the past handful of years I've been playing, but I never really felt like I belonged, outside of my CoP static, probably the best time I've had with it, and I would need something like that to re-infuse my enjoyment.

Comment

Shinryu access mine

Comment

Working...
                                X