Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doods Alfrad is easy with a nin/dnc, and a whm/blm (that can stun). Just add a blm for yellow !! and extra dmg and your rocking!

Your stage 2 is harder!

As for ninja merits

Grp 1 Subtle Blow Effect maxed, and 1 in all the San's if your gonna use em, as with abyssea thou the SANs dont proc....

Grp 2 Ninja Tool Expertise - capped. I have Sange but its useless.

Others which u might have from PLD are spell interrupt down capped, EVA skill (now we have more merits) and the obivous Katana if ur gonna use alot.

Comment

For weapons I have shield, eva, dagger, h2h and sword capped but I might remove sword and add katana in instead not sure.

Just had good news no London today as meeting is cancelled so might actually have a play tonight. Today my toon will be sat throwing a disc at a post to cap throwing before I go get myself blade Yu later and maybe level 90

Throwing 207 and counting!
      Last edited by Tsingtao; 01-06-2011, 10:37.

Comment

One for Tobal, THF change is neat too.

[dev1017] Job Adjustments and Refinements
        The next version update is scheduled to feature the following job adjustments:

White Mage
        The effect duration of the job ability Divine Caress will be increased from 1 minute to 3 minutes.

Thief
        Effect range for the job abilities Accomplice and Collaborator will be expanded.

Paladin
        The effect for the job ability Cover will be partially modified.
        The job ability Shield Bash will grant a damage bonus based on the type of shield used.
        The job ability Divine Emblem will grant a damage bonus based on the player's divine magic skill.

Samurai
        A new job ability that readies its target for a skillchain will be added.
        The effectiveness of the job trait Store TP will increase at level 90 instead of 91.
        The job abilities Hasso and Seigan will be refined as follows:
        Hasso
        Hasso will now occasionally trigger Zanshin even after landing a normal attack.
        Seigan
        The likelihood that Seigan will cause Third Eye to counter an anticipated attack will be augmented with a bonus based upon the player's Zanshin attack rate.

Ninja
        The job abilities Innin and Yonin will no longer share the same recast timer.

Blue Mage
        While the job ability Azure Lore is in effect, it will be possible to perform skillchains and magic bursts with blue magic.

Corsair
        A bonus effect will activate when the total value of a Phantom Roll is XI.

Additional Adjustments
        During the window of time in which players may perform magic bursts after a skillchain, the target's resistance to the skillchain's corresponding element or elements will be decreased.
        Ex. 1) When a Transfixion skillchain is successfully executed: Transfixion is aligned to the element light, so the target enemy's resistance to light-based spells would decrease.
        Ex. 2) When a Light skillchain is successfully executed: Light is aligned to the elements of fire, wind, lightning, and light, so the target enemy's resistance to spells based on any of those elements would decrease.

*We are in the process of devising a roadmap for subsequent job adjustments, which we plan to unveil in the near future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
        Last edited by Rep; 03-06-2011, 13:41.

Comment

Seems like could be really nice changes for sam, a welcome change for nin but nothing Great!

Comment

Hmm, not impressed. Sam get a new Sekka which is DNC skillchain start up step, and Zanzhin becomes double att with hasso up, but at least it could give meaning to zanshin bonus on the AF3 which is easily the ****test set bonus SE could have given any job.

Abyssea still ruled by the criticial attack mods and it'll be a long time before we move away from Atmas if voidwatch is anything to go by, the single biggest change they could do is redo every jobs WS stats, monks need an elemental WS, Sam needs a criticial ws(Rana would be perfect).

Comment

May be a new old face in game later on...

Comment

Can someone do me a quick favor and try adding the abyssea edition from gamestop here http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/fin...ames_row6_col1 to the basket and see if it shows up in it? No luck on my end, but any of the games shown on the basket page will add to it fine. I'm not sure it's a distribution rights thing, because I'm not getting an error.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                  Who!?

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  Can someone do me a quick favor and try adding the abyssea edition from gamestop here http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/fin...ames_row6_col1 to the basket and see if it shows up in it? No luck on my end, but any of the games shown on the basket page will add to it fine. I'm not sure it's a distribution rights thing, because I'm not getting an error.
                  Doesnt work for me either Dara

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                    Get to the point...

Comment

Feet farming in Vunkerl Inlet is ****ing retarded. Horrible system that.

In about 15 hours of farming now I've seen every drop except NIN. I've even had duplicates of the some of the others.

Comment

And this morning makes it three pairs of SCH feet I've now seen.

I'm sure this game is trolling me at this point.

Comment

Im really losing motivation with this atm, is it me or is our sever just full of idiots? Pointless shouts all of the time. The only people that seem to be getting anything done on our server is the JPs.

Im sure i dont remember Seraph being like this, maybe Abyssea has killed good ol linkshells.

Comment

I've kind of dropped out of circulation at the moment, the game is now pretty much just gear acquisition but nothing to do with the gear when you get it. Everything otu there I can hammer in the gear I have, sure I'll come back soon for some more collecting of stuff but I'm not seeing the point right now.

Like you say DJ the community seems a bit dead now.

Comment

i dont know tickle you have been burning the sod out of abyssea making 3 empy's, i had my fill doing 1 and i've bearly started stage 3. Atm im just doing easy stuff like finished +1's and occasionally +2's. As for the JP's everytimei see them there are then with an 4/7 of there LS getting stuff, so way more inhouse.

+1 Currently @

Cor head - 5/8
                              Cor/Sam/Mnk/Rdm/whm Body
                              Mnk/Cor/Rdm hands
                              Cor Legs

+2 currently @
                              feet(voyage)
                              Jewel - sam/whm
                              Stone - rdm

legs(balance)
                              card -whm/cor
                              coin - rdm

head(vision)
                              Jewel - Sam/mnk/rdm/cor
                              Stone - whm

Hand(wielddance)
                              Coin - whm
                              Jewel - Mnk/Sam
                              Stone - Rdm
                              Card - cor

Body(ardor)
                              Card - whm/mnk
                              jewel - sam/rdm
                              coin - cor

Comment

Tried out new Dyna last night pretty impressed, went in as nin/dnc and dropped 3 types of AF

I also got a free DL pop from a grp that was in there who shouted DL pop {do you need it?}

Would still like Nin hands, and rdm/blm head from there so if anyone wants to farm give me a shout.

I also killed some of the relic sheilds in there for a Animated Shield Drop seems the drop rate thou was pretty sucky and didnt get one.

Comment

Working...
                                X