Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we'll see, i kinder enjoyed doing the windy route, but i think im about done with the game as everything seems to be moving back to long grinds, little rewards, large groups. I've had ago neo dynamis and apart from relic drops, coins seem pretty rare when soloing especially after the new nerf from yesterdays patching. New WoE for the is alright but the rewards for terriblly small, seem the only job that makes enough exp during these boss zergs(the only WoE people do) is smn, i can get about 10k in exp on rdm but the rewards are usually 1 random coin and so far i've gotten 1 Devil dice in 11 fights with 10kish exp each time, and when all i want to do is +2 to +3 on my fake h2h empy for 3 DMG extra its to much to ask for to get 100 of those ****ers.

Tanaka's return and SE downsizing the 11 dev staff so they can't even complete the patches they announce is going to kill the game, well at least for me as they will always be the diehards. I'll try logging on thursday night to see whats going on.

Comment

So after weeks and weeks of VNM pain here it is!

Hopfully will be 90 by the end of next week next stage is piss already 8/75 after a quick 30min farm.

72/75 on Almace also soooo close to 90!

Comment

Cleared WoTG this weekend, really wished I had done it at 75 as it was way to easy. Me and Berem could have duo'd it SAM and SAM, Fudo just destroyed the final boss. Shame.

Also finished this

For PLD its amazing, its just blocks all of the time XD, crazy. They really need to improve relic to compete.

Comment

Well they kind of have by cutting of the legs of empy hunters past lvl90... 1500 plates.. bejesus SE i know Voidwatch needs to be a time sink while you prep for lvl99(or perhaps 100 as hinted in dev comments before) and the next 2 major upgrades of abyessa style addons (not WOTG/Toau style expassions sadly) but the drop rate is low(2 at most if your reallllly lucky) and the fights hard for low man

Currently 17/75 hearts since starting last week, finding it easier to waste 1hr grinding amber for KI chests for 2 pops than fight that bastard Kud, really need a PLD or pet job for that git.

Comment

Tob,

Im on everynight and started doin isge on my bst. I can solo Kud nps, we should team up again. On another note you can get upto 12 plates from VW fight, in one of them bags. Although its very rare, people have been reporting 4 - 6 quite common. My LS has merged with another LS last night for VW. Its a EU LS that do VW everynight lol. You should jump over, you will have nps joining im sure.

Comment

London bound today for tomorrows distant worlds

Comment

Quite regretting not going down today myself, have a coach to catch at quarter to 7 tomorrow morning.

Hurray!

Comment

Seemed a shame not to spend the weekend down there, time to get packing!

Comment

11 hearts from completing the 90 masa though what im gonna do after i complete it i don't know lol, in other news d/l the new XI ost which has some good tunes(includes the Main Theme XI style) and the 2nd disc features all the POL sounds

Comment

I'm more surprised by the research done on the jokes.. "Ladies. Gentlemen. Galkas."

Comment

"I guess we knows who wears the Elder Trunks in this relationship"

Nice attention to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                          in other news d/l the new XI ost which has some good tunes(includes the Main Theme XI style) and the 2nd disc features all the POL sounds
                          I got this album today. Japanese release though so I can't read the instructions on how to redeem the code the Spinet furniture item. Every account related option I click on in POL Viewer now logs me out and says go the S-E Account Management website but can't find anything on there either.

Whenever I do finally sort this I will probably need to register for another month just to grab the item itself so may potter around in game for a bit when I do.

Comment

waiting to see what the next update brings besides the 99 cap, im pretty close to quitting now i've completed the long term goal of 90 empy and i've been pottering about leveling blm since as nearly all new content but the annoying WoE have become endgame shell stuff again, something i just can't be bothered with anymore, i just want to be able to log, listen to a podcast while doing something that will get me good loot without have to shout for hours or turn up everyday to "event" and it's pretty clear SE won't spend my subs to make anymore story/mission content and what they do make now is time sucking piles of poop and more monster with en-death,terror and hate reset while hitting a million weakness.

Comment

My copy of the new -PLUS- OST arrived today from Play-Asia and I managed to register the code on my EU account.

C' if you haven't managed it yet, let me know and I'll write up some instructions.

Comment

Thanks, I found the option on the S-E account page but it looks like I can't activate the code without an active account so will renew next week and try then.

Comment

Working...
                                X