Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 sam,mnk,war,rdm,blm and 5/5 Shoha for over 2million exp. Next Cor and wh. Shoha is a stupidily strong and takes the edge of Fudo, i really can't see them leaving it like that compared to every other last weaponskill, in a abyssea it functions like a 2 hit fudo giving me 6k hits (fudo i capped out about 4-5k) outside its more evenly matched as Fudo can hit a higher number but Shoha does high numbers consistently after a test run in WoE for which i need to level cor up for which means 95-99 and doing something about my undercapped gun skills (just under 300) and finish the +1 gear.

Comment

Wow, just finished reading many, many threads about the incoming nerfs... as many say "BALANCE" is coming, i guess Tanaka and the old dev team really dislike overpowered players, while i don't mind to much when it come to WAR, knocking it back down to SAM,MNK,NIN levels i can only feel everything will get nerf turning the game unfun.

also time to start making new monk H2H as my fake empy are about to be useless... ****ing thank god WoE was so terrible i didn't spend forever collecting 100 dice. I seriously think my time inthe game will end if the next Patch Notes don't deliver as the nyzul updates don't wet my whistle.

Comment

The war nerf is really a kick in the balls, its only the empy WS that makes them excel. To me it would be better if they let all jobs excel at 1 thing.

Back to there roots....

Whm- curing
        Blm - nuking
        sam - many WS
        drk - hits hard
        pld - can take hits
        war - can use all weapons

All they have to look is in the ffxi original book guide at there own descriptions..... If they gonna nerf jobs then make all other jobs crap at these things so that the main job excels.

I guess the amount of jobs we have now has caused "balance" to be a problem.

Not tried any of the new WS's yet, i waitin to see which come out he best before throwing in aload of merits into them.

Whats the new monk h2h to make?

On the other hand though, im kinda lookin forward to the new Nyzul Although noobs and lamp lvls dont wet my whistle! lol
        Last edited by djtickle; 27-12-2011, 10:29.

Comment

For the casual out there is would say any of elemental h2h would so 10% pdt, dwn def 16%, acc, att variants. I myself will finish my def down h2h, 16% for 30 secs with ahigh proc on 66 delay 38 dmg weapons.

People are saying relic for top spot, especially in a High Haste party(brd/cor + haste) as with MA6 it hits the delay/haste cap so you waste damage by not being able to go faster with the empy's and the relics at 99 hit 58 damage, 30 counter and now can use shijin spiral to match the VS.

I would point out that the difference is probably small so any normal person wouldn't care but then relic 95 seems easier to make than empy 95 by a long margin when you don't have the gil. I want to make one a my next farming/long term project as there is now way i think like getting into the mess of public VoidWalker which take forever to finish and 90% of time turn out logs and ores. But to do that i need to level thf, as monk and sam just don't have the efficiency to get the coin and relic+2 to drop(killing is easy but not worth it when barely anything drops).

I think Uykko needed nerfing as it could do stupid damage for little TP and test server result are showing a 20% drop in damage which still makes it the strongest weaponskill in and out of Abyssea just not by a massive margin now. As for new WS Shoha is just leagues ahead of all the none critical ws, destroys fudo in abyssea and is on par outside.
          Last edited by Tobal; 27-12-2011, 10:50.

Comment

Nerfs to powerful jobs and needlessly grindy game content with unnecessary cockblocks at every opportunity?

I guess it's true, Hiromichi Tanaka is back in charge Final Fantasy .

Comment

Nerf stick is coming in hard and fast, but sadly they've not factored in the horrible ****ty monsters with death buttons and hate resets they made when we all gods, atm is sounds like the only way to beat the high teir VW is a use temp buffs to survive the kill button moves and then beat it in to submission with wars/rng/cors and blm in 30 seconds.. hardly tactics to be proud off but is forced onthe players when the mobs are crap and enimty just doesn't work when everyone can crap out 1-2k + moves easily.

Comment

the incoming content for for legion and the total ****storm around stage1/stage2 99 epeen weapons makes me sad, i think the time estimate on a mythic stage2 puts it a a decade to complete.

Comment

Tobal,

Ive finally got around to gearing maria for Abyssea (Well almost), what special gear (if any) and Atmas did you use for your atma hearts on you and ur mule?

Anything I should be looking out for? I know you didnt party up but thats about it.

Cheers

Comment

hmm from what i remember..

i opened up all the HP/MP, stats, exp/cr gain, time, stone refresh stones, atma i just use windurst nation mission atma, Allure (from carabosse) and the big refresh atma from one of the big NM's, i think the MM atma, can't be sure without loading it up.

Geared first using blessed then abyssea, magian light staff (i should really finish it off now i've leveled blm i can nuke elementals).

If your on about me boxing Isgebind, i farmed gold chests for KI, 90% of the time got them in 1hr 30 mins off ratpors. Monk/war, -%damage setup, atma where zenith,rr and gnarled, 100% counterstance(the new relic+2 would rule this now) then after buffs have your whm exit the party and tank from back legs so you only eat spikes, wing and magic of which only wing+para from it hits your whm so have para macro ready to go and Stoneskin will eat the damage.

Once counterstance is down you start taking more damage and never try to use it when Para aura'd from isgebind wing move, amount of time i've took the risk and failed to get it up resulting in MP potions being needed to keep up on healing lol.
                    Last edited by Tobal; 20-01-2012, 23:35.

Comment

Thanks tob, i got Masa to 90 now. But gonna use my mule to get GS to 90

Comment

Not seen you ig tobal are you about? You should join Ambition, me, tsing and berem in there and they are gearing up for VW if your interested.

Not really had much to post about didnt get round to finishing GS, but finished this last night to 85.

Was crazy easy from 80 to 85 and only took from friday to do it, 85 to 90 also looks easy too if I buy pops from AH.

Aegis continues.....lol I just found my post on "20-06-2011, 01:19 PM" were i said I was starting Aegis and I have it about 50% of Stage 5 done atm. 9 months! wow time has gone fast, better get it finished lol. I also said I would never do Ochain XD
                        Last edited by djtickle; 15-03-2012, 11:28.

Comment

Odd, the V is missing off the thread title, I'll go pop it in bug reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                            Odd, the V is missing off the thread title, I'll go pop it in bug reports.
                            lol XIV is out?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              lol XIV is out?
                              Not sure, ask these guys

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                                Not sure, ask these guys
                                Nice videos. Shame it still doesn't grab my interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X