Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I think I've figured It out , I tried using your first names, and It wouldn't allow It, so someone else has chosen Rep, despite the surname I can't have it. What's the point in choosing and offering me a name I can't use?

Comment

What's the point of the surnames at all then?

Comment

Ok, I tried Penney Rep, and It told me that was taken too, I don't know what the hell is going on with it.

Comment

Just been kicked out cant log back in atm. Although it doesnt say maint.

Anyone who played in limosa know were u can get gear repaired? Been running about but no luck.

Comment

Repp Penney, It didn't work the first few times but didn't eventually I'm sticking with that. Least I won't get confused when people ask for a "Rep" now.

Comment

Game has now crashed three times during the Gridania intro sequence, It's actually worse than the Beta

Comment

I had really low Send and Receive speeds for a while. Nothing was showing up (enemies, or other players). Seems the issues are starting now that North America are getting their copies now.

Comment

I didn't know that equipment screen was final? It's all over the place.

Comment

Crashes still as frequent as ever, not sure If just me. Linkshell is now up & running, same spot as last time (Gridania Chocobo). Send me a /tell for a pearl (Repp Penney).

Opening movie Is pure win.

Comment

Sorry guys I couldn't bear to keep the same name - so I've deleted my character and started again. Kennedy Forthwright is my new name.

I'm jumping on now.. if I can get on!

Comment

Anyone had problems watching the opening?

I get to the "Ah what do we have here?" line and it just stutters from there on...

Comment

your graphics card has turrets!

Comment

First evening of FFXIV proper for me (I didn't really play it during the beta) and I'm really impressed. The combat and leves (quests) are good fun as well as the interesting story, cut-scenes and npcs! (The humour is particularly good!)

I opted for the Galka-like race and I'm really glad I did - he looks cool

Comment

Since the Linkshell menu doesn't tell us where A) People are and B) What class people are playing, If everyone could do that in the thread and Tal update the first post. It'll make organising stuff alot easier

Comment

My starter city is Gridania

Comment

Working...
                                X