Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sort of miss it not being a giant white cardbox box, with about 14 CD-ROMs, and a booklet the size of a bible

That cloth is lush and yes, that's definitely the same artist responsible for Tactics

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
      Ive gone gladiator

Stupid question how to you recover mp?
      As THM I had a spell (with 10min ish cooldown) to restore some/most of my MP. Not sure if there are any other ways other than examining the Crystals.

I will be THM once I get on.

Comment

There are several methods of restoring MP, which at first aren't appart. Think of It like the 1-10 grind, you have nothing available other than swinging your weapon. You can use the Atherites (however it's spelled) at the outposts to regain mp, and the smaller ones In the field. At rank 10 CON I had 2 abilities from that, and I borrowed some from my THM, for a total of 3 MP recovery methods.

Finished installing now, here we go again

Comment

lol, the config bug from the beta is still there

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
            and a booklet the size of a bible
            That's the one thing that came to my mind when I was installing last night. I recalled when I got XI back in 2003 and going through the manual waiting for installation/updates and being amazed at how much their seemed to be do in the game ("WOW! so many jobs to choose from" and "OMG you can just sit there... FISHING!!!!") whereas the manual for this seemed so barren in comparison, with literally no mention of any in game activites.

I guess that's the effect of being involved from day one rather than 18 months after launch.

Comment

It's saying my name has already been taken when I try to import it.
              Last edited by Rep; 22-09-2010, 14:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                It's saying my name has already been taken when I try to import it.
                Did you not carry it over?

Comment

It's loaded all my data, and they gave me my beta name, followed by my two FFXI character names. It might be borked because I tried Rep Sharp and told me that was taken too. I'm thinking this because Penney Is purposely spelled using two E's.

Comment

Just started as:
                    Dhylan Bismarck.

(I'm literally watching the opening sequences now..)

Man, setting up all the billing and bonus codes was a bitch - took about 20 minutes!

Comment

send a message to me if anyone wants a linkpearl Elaniel Losalair and I can come to you.

Comment

lol yeah, anything I try and type, even tried some classic RMT names like Rep Rgjgjgjg and It said was taken.

Edit: With a bit of messing about it looks like a bug related to the 3 character minimum, 4 letters In the first name works.

Comment

That sucks. What do you plan to do? Wait until they fix it or go with something else?

Comment

Not sure, I've emailed support detailing the bug, It's a pretty easy fix as someone probably just screwed up a validation check or something.

Comment

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

I'm wondering if you are actually having a problem here or if you are just letting us know aout the character limit in the creation of names? You haven't asked any questions so I presume it is ok. If you are having any problems then please get back to us with a question. Otherwise thank you and we hope you enjoy the game.

Warm Regards,
                              Square Enix Support Centre Team

Comment

Repp Enney then?

Comment

Working...
                                X