Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be suprised if Anima was the biggest topic regarding feedback. There's nothing really wrong with the current amounts, it's just strangely implemented. The return option makes no sense, and still won't with the planned changes. Your home point is constantly changed, something you have no control over. If you could set it yourself; say in the city and hit return, you've already halved your cost. Instead your constantly having to move about using 4 or even 6.

Comment

So much to comment on but all pretty much made of win. The search of the retainers sounds just what it needs if they not going to put in a AH and also being able to have more than 1 retainer.

For me really good news, seems that SE do listen after all. Well the 14 staff do! ^^

Another free 30 days? WIN!

Comment

So anyone up for leves tonight?

Comment

I think a lot of people used up their leves yesterday so won't have any available until 1am.

I may be tempted by some general EXPing if other people are interested. I need lots of Earth Shards and not far off rank 23 PGL which would unlock rank 30 leves.

Comment

I am definitely in need of some general EXPing (as I mentioned before I don't get many class points in leves) but not sure how well it will work as i'm just shy of Lv19 / THM14 which is quite a way behind some of you now.

Comment

I'm up for grinding. I finish work at 3 today anyway, so can do those and then meet up with you guys when you get on. I may have some earth shards you can have if you like.

I'm finding the level 20 leves a bit easy at the moment and not giving much ARC skill points.

I can also do my companion quest today

Comment

I'll need to grab a linkpearl tonight for my second character, decided to have a seperate one for Mage only classes, allowing me to distribute all the points for it properly.

I chose my old character name Wedge Moon but I translated it into Japanese, can't remember what it is on the top of my head but i'll message someone later today for a pearl.

Comment

Well that extra free month has prompted me to keep trying to get it working before i quit for good.. anyway tried something a little different, forced on vsync and triple buffer after updating to the new oct forceware drivers failed. Turned on event manager to see was going on and DMV crashed out the blue after 10 mins in game, which carried on working till i got a ingame error (40000)4 which looking it up seems to be a server timeout error.

Next up DMV set it low, with all that transparency crap turned off and running it in full screen mode to see how long i can go for.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                    Well that extra free month has prompted me to keep trying to get it working before i quit for good.. anyway tried something a little different, forced on vsync and triple buffer after updating to the new oct forceware drivers failed. Turned on event manager to see was going on and DMV crashed out the blue after 10 mins in game, which carried on working till i got a ingame error (40000)4 which looking it up seems to be a server timeout error.

Next up DMV set it low, with all that transparency crap turned off and running it in full screen mode to see how long i can go for.
                    What memory are you using?

I had problems just like this when I built a new PC for WoW (never had problems in other games/software, or even in memtest). I swapped the memory anyway (thanks to Corsair lifetime warranty) and I never got another crash after that.

Comment

Tob you are really going through a rough time to play this. Would it not be better for you just to get your money back?

I just built a new machine for my friend and it works a treat and it cost him £500.

Instead of just fighing the fight, why dont you get your cash back and order a bunch or parts from Scan, Overclockers or Dabs? There is cleary somthing wrong even though it seems to have no problems with anything else. Im sure between all of us here we can recommend different parts/prices from places easy to order from. Suppose if its just if you cba putting it all together but im sure it will be less hassle than what your already having.

With the best will in the world surley the coding isnt that bad on FF.

Comment

I logged off in a rage yesterday. Tried to EXP with Moot and Apa and I can't believe how much the game punishes you for trying to EXP as a group. That coupled with weird performance on my PGL where she would only attack once per Light Strike/Pummel. H2H can attack either once or twice but never got twice at all when fighting the mobs we targetted and it made the battles incredibly frustrating as I didn't know whether it was a bug or something wrong with my character or equipment.

Went back to solo and not only did my attacks go back to normal I also got better EXP in a similar amount of time (as I didn't have to bother with screwy hate mechanics slowing things down). Why when I attack a mob (and no one else does anything) does it sometimes just run off and hit a random party member?

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                          Why when I attack a mob (and no one else does anything) does it sometimes just run off and hit a random party member?
                          Yeah thats always been the case, since day one. Thought they might have picked up on it by now. Maybe hate is different in this and its like 11's Ally Hate on a mob?

Comment

tobal have you gone and had a look at the bios/cmos pc health monitor after your system has crashed?

Comment

An FYI for me and Tonco (and all the other archers out there)

- The range of attack for the bow is set incorrectly, making it impossible for the archer's Farshot ability to take effect.
                              * Under normal conditions, the ability would award a bonus for successfully hitting a target within the set range.

Not usable until level 46, hopefully be sorted when we get there.

Comment

Does anyone want to try some Behest tonight?

Also I spent some time yesterday in a party doing Battle Regimens, so i've sort of got the hang of that now, if anyone wants to give it a try, do some practise with it let me know.

I'm not sure if using regimens helps get higher skill ups but its possible it does.
                                Last edited by mikewl; 21-10-2010, 12:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X