Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could do with some help on a few quests if people are able to get online some time? Tried seeing if their were any shouts for the same quests but nothing really happening over the past week or so.

Comment

I'll probably be back on the next few days so I'll probably be able to help out if we're on at the same time.

Comment

Does anyone know when the start of beta testing for 2.0 is?

Just thinking maybe I should try and get this legacy player status.

Comment

Actually managed to clear one of things I was stuck on solo this morning. Got my Temple Gaskins from U'ghamaro Mines. Actually tried to solo them last night before I made the request for help but couldn't get past the second door. Managed it this morning with the help of stat boosting meds and food (and a little bit of luck during some close calls).

3/5 now on the AF set.

Comment

Cool, so is it the AF from Aurum's Vale you need, if so a prerequisite for it is completing Into the Dark quest, I don't think I can make it on tonight but maybe tomorrow we can try and do some of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              Does anyone know when the start of beta testing for 2.0 is?

Just thinking maybe I should try and get this legacy player status.
              Alpha test in September I think, with Beta shortly after and a winter release.

Comment

Good stuff, still a while to go then. Might rejoin next month.

Do we know if this is still PS3 bound? Not sure I can justify a new desktop just for this, it's playable but doesn't look all that awesome on my laptop.

Comment

Yup I think PS3 is set for early next year, maybe January.

Comment

Delayed again eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                      Delayed again eh?
                      There really isn't much info on the PS3 version other than its due end of year/early next year, but its possible they will do a PS3 beta.

Comment

All caught up for United We Stand now.

Comment

Rep, do you have any experience with HQing felt gear? A few pieces I'm looking at for GSM now.

Comment

I never tried to HQ Felt myself, Karakul Fleece was always botted by 3-4 people at any one time, so I just didn't have the patience to farm the stuff.

Would be up for United we Stand later.

Comment

Somewhat typically, the one night Rep doesn't log in, is the night Wedge is finally back on.

If you're both around this evening, we can try United We Stand again?

Comment

Can do, I'll be away for a week after tonight, so would be good to get it done.

Comment

Working...
                                X