X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use Dualshock 3 on PC? o.o

Comment

Yes, with a program called MotionJoy.

It's a bit of a pain as the drivers aren't certified so if you're running a 64 bit OS, you need to disable driver certification every time you boot Windows.

Works well (even supports Dual Shock vibration) but I have had a couple of BSOD crashes when using them although reading around that's due to a conflict with 360 pad drivers that I also have installed.

Comment

I reckon I'll jump in once they make laptops good enough to play this near perfectly.

I also reckon my name will be 'David Fallows' as not to hide behind any gay alias.

Comment

Rare how do you fancy being the LS founder, since your probably the most experienced player from FFXI it seems fitting that you make the LS for XIV, me and Elaniel can port over to you and then help distribute pearls.

Comment

I've gotta go out a few hours now. Will be back soon.

I'm happy to help out. We can be the Gridania ambassadors

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
              Rare how do you fancy being the LS founder, since your probably the most experienced player from FFXI it seems fitting that you make the LS for XIV, me and Elaniel can port over to you and then help distribute pearls.
              Agreed, It was going to be Rare, Tobal or myself, and since mine and Tobal's copies haven't arrived yet, and Rare Is probably now the last XI Rargh person still actually In the LS

Comment

I appreciate the recommendation but I'm no leader. Just not in my nature and there are better people more suited to the task who will relish the chance.

Comment

Rep where did you order it from?

Comment

I didn't order It, my girlfriend did from Play, It was posted 2 days ago, so either the postie will bring it this afternoon or tomorrow. Unless you can live without a linkshell for 24hours? Since it doesn't make sense doing anything until everyone has their copy and is on anyway.

Comment

We'll just use a temp LS until your on to sort it.

Play.com sucks with deliveries, I think its due to their location, it always adds a day on delivery time.

Comment

What class has everyone started with so far?

I've gone with Pugilist (PUG apparently). I knew from beta it was a bit of a mix of MNK and THF but some people say there's a NIN evasive tanking type vibe to it.

Genuine coincidence as I certainly don't intend to focus on that aspect if I can help it.

Comment

I've gone Archer, i've also picked up Botanist tools.

Comment

It's here

Comment

Archer with Carpentry

Comment

Ive gone gladiator

Stupid question how to you recover mp?

Comment

Working...
                                X