Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C' View Post
    On the beta forums, it's confirmed the next next beta test runs from this Friday but interestingly they've not put an end date like they normally do.

Perhaps a longer test period this time.
    Everything seem's to be about stress testing, so I'm guessing your right.

Comment

I want to play FFXI again really, not this.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        I want to play FFXI again really, not this.
        Why not, this is good!

Comment

I want to play this but TERA has ruined MMOs for me I think. The combat is just too good, although I would like to try this too.

Will I have to shell out ?30 for a ARR account or can I buy an old FFXIV copy and use that code to upgrade to it?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            Why not, this is good!
            It's a WoW clone, minus 90% of what made WoW great.

Comment

It's a WoW clone, minus 90% of what made WoW great.
              That's a shame, I'm enjoying it immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                I want to play this but TERA has ruined MMOs for me I think. The combat is just too good, although I would like to try this too.

Will I have to shell out ?30 for a ARR account or can I buy an old FFXIV copy and use that code to upgrade to it?
                Pretty sure SE said that old codes will work when registration opens. Can't find the info right now though to back that up!

I pre-ordered my special edition PC version from Amazon and have received my pre-order bonus code for early access and in game items yesterday also! Excitement!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  That's a shame, I'm enjoying it immensely.
                  You should have tried WoW six years ago. Your heart would have exploded.

I dunno, it's all very nice. I just feel like XI, and what made XI great.
                  Last edited by dataDave; 04-07-2013, 10:36.

Comment

You should have tried WoW six years ago. Your heart would have exploded.

I dunno, it's all very nice. I just feel like XI, and what made XI great.
                    WoW never appealed to me, I don't usually have the time for MMO's, but the fact it's Final Fantasy sells it to me, and I'm enjoying it.

I played XI for a bit for the same reasons, it was all too difficult for me, and the lack of solo-ing just killed the appeal for me.

Comment

****, should have bought FF14 when it was ?5 on Amazon.

Also solo-ing defeats the point of an MMO. I like to play alone too though.

TERA is good because how you play the game actually matters, unlike mostly all other MMO.

Comment

Duty Finder video, at least playing cross server isnt out of the question! Shame it doesnt seem to have a option to play with cross server friends.

Last edited by djtickle; 04-07-2013, 13:22.

Comment

Double post.

Comment

Duty Finder looks amazing! That's been really well implemented.

Comment

It's alot like how Defiance does it, except with more options and cross server. Works well in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                ****, should have bought FF14 when it was ?5 on Amazon.

Also solo-ing defeats the point of an MMO. I like to play alone too though.

TERA is good because how you play the game actually matters, unlike mostly all other MMO.
                                I'm not against playing with others, I just want to do it when I want to, rather than being forced to just to level up normally. This is a nice compromise I think

Comment

Working...
                                X