Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I thought the 975 was the final score.

Comment

I'd expect that rig to run it fine, I'm using a gen 3 i7 and NVidia 680GTX and it flies with all setting set to max.

Comment

i5 and AMD 6870 1080 everything on max 60fps.

Comment

Thanks guys much appreciated. Think I will give this a go now, think I found a GTX660 which should go nicely with it.

Comment

Originally posted by GluedOnBeard View Post
            Thanks guys much appreciated. Think I will give this a go now, think I found a GTX660 which should go nicely with it.
            I run an OC'd i5 760 with a GTX660 and its runs great at 1080P with everything maxed except the shadows, so you should be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
              Are we living in the 21st century? Why the feck can't i go to any server anywhere in any country and play with anybody. This archaic system must die and fast.
              I'm not even sure what you're asking for? One all encompassing massive server?

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
                I run an OC'd i5 760 with a GTX660 and its runs great at 1080P with everything maxed except the shadows, so you should be just fine.
                Thanks

Are we living in the 21st century? Why the feck can't i go to any server anywhere in any country and play with anybody. This archaic system must die and fast.
                Isn't the only MMO to run off one giant server EVE?

Comment

I can't remember the name of the game I played, but you could select server on login and your character data followed you. The name escapes me.

Comment

How Guild Wars done it, have servers in home countries where you usually play, and an international server where you could go meet anybody. Aleksandr, Simples.

Comment

Did anyone else check PC temps why running this game? I know its hot in the UK at the moment but my CPU was hitting 75c from, normal is around 60-65c. Seems very CPU heavy. I've never had any cooling issues with any other games like Battlefield etc.

Have a friend running the game with the same spec PC with a water cooler who was only hitting 45c so going to invest in one this afternoon. One of these all in one systems so no messing about.

Buy from Scan - Corsair H100i Hydro Series CPU Water Cooler with 240mm Radiator & fans S115x/2011/1366/FM1/FM2/AM2/AM3

I know I shouldn't really be worried unless I was up near the 90c but if the rig is to last the length of the game better to invest now!

Comment

A quick look at some of the game's armor sets

Comment

Something looking very RDM in there, is there a RDM style class?

Loved the solo power when it was the 75 cap...

Comment

Dragoon AF still awesome!

Comment

The DRG AF design is still awesome, but it was actually the first AF where I noticed the graphical downgrade. Can't actually put my finger on why it's worse (probably just overall lack of detail) but I had a few people say it looks worse than it did.

BRD is still pimp though. I like wearing that just because.

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                              Something looking very RDM in there
                              Trying to find the one you're referring to. Is it the one around 0:20? That looks like the new Fisher gear to me. They tend to only solo fish.

Or at 1:12 is the Bard AF.

Watching it again though, I just saw the chocobo outfit at 1:23. =D
                              Last edited by C'; 16-07-2013, 17:07.

Comment

Indeed - all the Profession/Gathering Guildmaster's in the Beta were wearing their related "AF" gears - looks awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X